TBL

Ninjago 2016 Rumors And Discussion

So with all talking about what Ninjago has planned in 2016, and nobody else having started a topic for all these questions and rumors to go I decided to make one.

Please keep all comments on topic and remember to not post any pictures that are super blurry or having the confidential stamp on them (even thought it's tempting because there are so many). :grin:

We can start by putting rumors about;

• Who is the new samurai?
  • Who is the giant big-fig?
  • Why are there swords with the ninja's (and sensei's) face on them?
  • Why is Jay a pirate?
  • Why does Cole still appear to be a ghost?

Enjoy and I can't wait to see what people come up with. :thumbup: :thumbup:

post-149417-0-27679900-1449631819_thumb.jpg

We already have a Ninjago 2016 thread right here.

Yeah, but that's set discussion. There's also show discussion, but this is more of the theory/rumor/speculation topic. I myself think it fits here better, but hey :def_shrug:

nobody else having started a topic for all these questions and rumors to go I decided to make one.

• Who is the new samurai?
  • Who is the giant big-fig?
  • Why are there swords with the ninja's (and sensei's) face on them?
  • Why is Jay a pirate?
  • Why does Cole still appear to be a ghost?

• Which one? Dogshank or the pale tusked one? If it's one on the ninja's side, he/she is definitely not in the new wave, not enough info here.
  • That's Dogshank, someone needs to zoom on that guy to see if he has any different symbols or something to explain why he is so big.
  • Because something was stolen from them. It can't be the ninja themselves, most likely (unfortunately) their powers. How? I dunno.
  • Jay has an eyepatch, he is not a pirate. Nothing's revealed on why he has one, but we do know he is destined to get one anyway.
  • Because Cole did not turn back to a human at the end of the latest season. If he did however, then he would be human in the new sets. He left off as a ghost, it would only confuse people if all of a sudden he was human.

Edited by gamejutzu

Yeah, but that's set discussion. There's also show discussion, but this is more of the theory/rumor/speculation topic. I myself think it fits here better, but hey :def_shrug:

• Which one? Dogshank or the pale tusked one? If it's one on the ninja's side, he/she is definitely not in the new wave, not enough info here.
  • That's Dogshank, someone needs to zoom on that guy to see if he has any different symbols or something to explain why he is so big.
  • Because something was stolen from them. It can't be the ninja themselves, most likely (unfortunately) their powers. How? I dunno.
  • Jay has an eyepatch, he is not a pirate. Nothing's revealed on why he has one, but we do know he is destined to get one anyway.
  • Because Cole did not turn back to a human at the end of the latest season. If he did however, then he would be human in the new sets. He left off as a ghost, it would only confuse people if all of a sudden he was human.

Either they both look like samurai. Maybe he thinks that eye patches are cool, like the captain in LEGO Atlantis.

Either they both look like samurai.

But none of them are good guys. By who is the new samurai, do you mean who is the tusk samurai? Other than Dogshank, that's all for samurai.

If you dig around the time the Ninjago poster was discussed in 2016, you might find names. I found out the guy with the sweet mustache is called Doubloon.

Edited by gamejutzu