Sign in to follow this  
Graham Gidman

[MOC] Silver Chicken Inn

No better place to stay in all of Avalonia than the Silver Chicken Inn, despite the occasional visits by its previous owner...

23510694172_78c077e206_c.jpg

Edited by Graham Gidman

I love the way you did the rocks! How did you manage to get them attached, but still having enough strength to hold up the building? Technic beams?

This is great. Awesome use of round tile pieces. mostly they dont work, now i see yours, i ugess its due to the fact that one has to cover full wall areas to get the whole of the texture.

The upper floor as well has lovely dimensions and curves that just works so well with the roof.

This is just gorgeous. Such a lovely build ! :wub:

Thanks for the comments!

Wonderful build! :wub: Do I spy an Imperial helmet in the rockwork? :look::tongue:

Indeed! You can also find a few Mandalorian helmets in there... :wink: Edited by Graham Gidman

Excellent job with the stone bottom story! :thumbup: The gnarled tree is also very nice!

Wow! That is some really unorthodox stonework....but you pull it off quite well. Good work on the whitewash and roof, too.

Thanks so much, guys!

Awesome - so you have joined the cesbrick-side?

:wink:

Haha, I can't deny that I visited his and other's Flickr stream a few times while building this, but I made sure to keep it my own and not a copy of theirs. :wink: Edited by Graham Gidman

Love the way you did the stonework. It looks amazing :wub:. Also the tudor part and the roof look nice :thumbup:

This is my favorite build from you, so well composed, and lots of great designs :wub: The stonework is probably the most eyecatching, but I also really like the windows, and timber framing :thumbup:

Nice details included outside with the fence, tree, pig, mushrooms, barrels, and fire wood too :classic:

Interesting shaping of the left side wall, and well done making it fit together with the roof! The stonework is also quite unique, and I must point out that I really like that weather vane :classic:

That cobblestone texture on the wall is great! The roof is superb as well!