Faron

[MOC] Hyrule Castle

Its finally here! After more than two years of blood sweat and tears I bring you Hyrule Castle!

This MOC has been completed for a few months but I neglected to post it here. Hope you all enjoy.

20556781608_b36edd6f8a.jpg

20121295964_ab096a1c3e.jpg

20122948373_39d430f140.jpg

20717685826_b058339cb4.jpg

20557205009_281b228079.jpg

20743999905_b53f7a07e1.jpg

More pics on my flickr!

Edited by Faron

That's beautiful! I love the source material, but even without it this is a fantastic build. There is a lot of attention to detail here. The people, the plants, the graveyard, it all looks wonderful.

Great job!

This is huge !

The first picture really doesnt show the complexity of this build.

Great job !

I can understand why this took so long time to build.

Looks awesome !

Such a terrific super detailed creation. The 2 years were not waisted! How long have you been creating LEGO sets to become such a skillful master builder?!!! Such an unspeakable piece of art with unusual building techniques. I wish I learn from you. What real castle inspired you?

I had seen this castle a few months ago, you did an Awesome job on it.

I remember both you and this wonderful MOC from BrickFair this year. The photography looks awesome (though not as awesome as the castle itself). ;-) Can't wait to see what you'll come up with next.

I loved seeing this at BrickFair VA and NJ this year! I was especially impressed by how you integrated Technic and even Bionicle into the build. I see a lot of that sort of ingenuity in Space MOCs, but it's a much rarer sight in castles!

Marvelous! :sweet: It looks like it came from a fairy tale! I especially like the trees made out of upside down bushes, and flower stems; and the blue roofs. And the round shape.

Edited by Lazer

This is possibly the best, and definitely my favorite, TLoZ moc I've ever seen. I really am in love with the blue roofs :wub: and the rockwork (especially on that 6th picture!!) is just astounding. Hope to see more amazing work like this in the future!

One of the best castles I've seen. Great parts use and colors - all those flat plates! And the blue is a really great choice. Nice details like the upside down bushes for trees, the graveyard area, and the farm section.

Impressive. I hope to have as many bricks to create this big castle and space to display it. I wonder how many bricks were used to make this.