Sign in to follow this  
Murdoch17

Doctor Who MOCs and MODs - 10th Doctor's TARDIS

NOTE: these models are presented in comic format with comic captions in italics and notes on construction in these symbols: ( ), Also, please do NOT move this to the comic forum!

23267495430_af88249a14_z.jpg

After a long day outrunning Daleks and their creator, Davros, and loosing his TARDIS in the snowy drifts of some ice covered planet, the 11th Doctor finally finds the TARDIS and tries to open the door. "That's funny, I don't remember locking it" he says. He finds the door key in his coat pocket and unlocks the door.

(This is the outside of set 21304, along with the 11th Doctor in yellow-skin form. Note the printed Saint John's ambulance part has been turned backwards to create a blank space)

23454694872_a6a719d27c_z.jpg

Stepping inside, the Doctor notices odd: the desktop scheme for the console room had changed in his absence, back to something he had not seen for a long time...

(The inside is new: I changed the light gray, and silver with trans-blue to tan, and dark gray, with dark tan.

22936135943_eecbf56004_z.jpg

"Who goes there?" says a familiar voice that seems like a page out of his (relatively) recent past. Suddenly, it occurs to the 11th Doctor that he has accidentally stepped into his predecessors life, also known as 10th Doctor and his TARDIS! He then responds "just an timey-wimey friend from a you yet to come."

(This inside, apart from the 10th Doctor's console, is new and completely my design. If you look carefully you will see a certain special pocket-watch next to the sonic screwdriver under the screen. I finally found a use for that Lone Ranger part!)

23195267999_ec1df38ec1_z.jpg

"oh, is that all?" says Doctor number 10. "I detected Daleks in the area, and assumed they would be attacking any minute now." A voice from the other side of the console replies "Affirmative". "Is that K-9?" says 11. "Yes, and he must have blown a fuse, as he was saying something about a talking cat-unicorn, cuckoos and a crazy land in the clouds." says 10.

(K-9 is a cobbled-together copy of the one from the dimensions set, and I think some of you may realize where K-9 went and who he met!)

23480768861_d793964124_z.jpg

Meanwhile, outside:

"The TARDIS has been located!" says a Dalek.

(These Daleks and Davros was inspired by EuroBricks user Deskp, who is also known as deskp1990 on Flickr)

22981988550_06b05df99e_z.jpg

"Good, begin transport to Skaro at once!" Davros said, "and based on these sensor readings, we have two time lords to EXTERMINATE!"

(Is this the end? Well, of the Doctor (s), no, they escapes in a spectacular scene full of expensive special effects, scary monsters and a great tear-jerking speech by the 10th Doctor. In fact, it is so expensive and lavish, that the entire budget went up in smoke by way of planning and staging it, plus non one bothered to buy the film to record it or tell Mr. Moffat that there was no film, so it was already over before it was realized there was no evidence of the finale! Oh well! :tongue: )

Edited by Murdoch17

Neat MOD! The Doctors look perfect!

Thanks. I've also got a 13th Doctor figure, but I need to find a good yellow head with a scowl and big eyebrows. Right now i'm using the one from the EXO-suit, and it doesn't look that good.

Oh, perfect interpretation of David Tennant! Love what you've done!

Thank you! It really did turn out nice, and I'm glad people like it.