Bonaparte

Eurobricks Event 2016 - Chalets

Chalet 5 is O.K. with us. Sorry for not confirming this sooner; I was distracted with the Brick2015 event.

Thanks for confirming. This means chalet 5 is completely confirmed and booking can start.

Snefroe, can you contact your chalet mates to collect the money and next do the booking?

The price for all the adults will be 1497.2 DKK (or after conversion with xe.com that makes 200,7 EUR per person). For the 12 year old this will be 100 DDK less (25 DDK/day less due to the breakfast being only 65 DDK for him vs 90 DDK for adults). So he pays 1397.2 DDK or 187.2 EUR.

Chalet 4 is perfect for me, looking forward to hang out with you.

Morten

Chalet 4 is perfect for me, looking forward to hang out with you.

Morten

Thanks!!

Would you be ok to be chalet responsible (= collect the money from your chalet-mates and book the chalet)?

Thanks!!

Would you be ok to be chalet responsible (= collect the money from your chalet-mates and book the chalet)?

Morten is chalet responsible for our chalet =)

We talked about it on PM.

Morten is chalet responsible for our chalet =)

We talked about it on PM.

Ok, thanks for the confirmation!

Reservation for chalet 2 is on it's way - the facility is closed during the holidays though.

How are we doing with the reservations for the rest of the chalets?

Don't forget that at the end of this month the chalets will no longer be pre-reserved for us, so don't wait too long.

Now that 2016 has arrived the event suddenly feels a lot closer :sweet:

Just tried to book online, and it said no Wild West cabins available at those dates? I will call them tomorrow and ask?

Morten

Just tried to book online, and it said no Wild West cabins available at those dates? I will call them tomorrow and ask?

Morten

Morten, you don't have to do the booking online. Instead you need to send an email for the booking and they will reply to you with a link for the payment.

This procedure is explained in the event information topic which also contains an example email.

Thanks Bonaparte. I have send an E-mail, now I am just waiting for them to reply.

Morten

I booked and paid for a cottage for Calanon and myself. Now it's time to get the plane ticket. I'm really looking forward to the event.