Hi. I would like to present the model that I have already built a two months ago in the competition organized by LUGPol. It is a combination cab from the official set of 42043, chassis 4x4 and speed drill based on machines Vaderstad

mini.jpg

Engines and functions:

Drive - XL motor

Control - medium engine

Transmission - motor medium

Lifting the drill - medium engine

mercedes_1.jpg_thumb.jpg mercedes_2.jpg_thumb.jpg mercedes_3.jpg_thumb.jpg mercedes_4.jpg_thumb.jpg mercedes_5.jpg_thumb.jpg mercedes_6.jpg_thumb.jpg mercedes_7.jpg_thumb.jpg mercedes_10.jpg_thumb.jpg mercedes_8.jpg_thumb.jpg mercedes_9.jpg_thumb.jpg mercedes_11.jpg_thumb.jpg

and video :)

I like everything but the wheels :) Maybe there isn't any better choice but still these look to bulky and also the steering geometry isn't perfect. Otherwise it's excellent model and I really like the color scheme you chose.

The arocs is great, everything about it is amazing.

Love the combination of the two different types of vehicles

I don't know how I missed this the first time, but I love it! I have wanted to build a 4x4 spreader for a long time which isn't quite the same as this, but apart from the drills on the back instead of spreading mechanism it's the same truck. It looks great and it has the perfect tyres for it (krisandkris21 this type of truck has tyres just like this). Well done and congratulations on the HOF :thumbup: