Sign in to follow this  
carebear

( MOC ) Redbeard ( Roodbaard ) Cafe

I love it. I like the colour scheme and the details on the interior. And do I see some old space parts in the corners.

I love it. I like the colour scheme and the details on the interior. And do I see some old space parts in the corners.

Hi

Thanks for the comment

- and Yes, on the top floor are space parts in the corners, ( I like old space parts ) and I thought it would be cool to intergrade them on this floor

Greetings

Nce modular, but apart from the minifigs and Jolly Rogers on the roof, I don't see a pirate theme going out there... I do like the Rave Jester however... XD

Edited by Eggyslav

Nce modular, but apart from the minifigs and Jolly Rogers on the roof, I don't see a pirate theme going out there... I do like the Rave Jester however... XD

Thanks for the comments,

but you forget : the big Pirate name on the front - the Flagg's - the big Scull with eye Patch - Captain Redbeard above in the fish tank - Treasure map on the wall - the front door - the color's that I have just

- Maybe you have a suggestion that I can ad or remove

Greetings

As this is a pirate themed café in a modern town filled with modern people I have moved this from the pirate discussion forum to the town forum.

Sorry for the trouble that I have cost.

Greetings

Judging by the large crowd outside and visitors inside, it's a very popular cafe. No wonder - you created such a detailed MOC. Try to decorate a room with a wheel, pirates weapons etc. Do you like the idea?

Edited by Staslegomaster

Judging by the large crowd outside and visitors inside, it's a very popular cafe. No wonder - you created such a detailed MOC. Try to decorate a room with a wheel, pirates weapons etc. Do you like the idea?

Hi

Yes, it's a very popular café

weapons in a café!? I need to think about that, but a steering wheel is a great idea

Thanks for the input

Greetings