Itaria No Shintaku

Minifigures Series 16 Guessing Game

Since I was told something about S16 I deleted my suggestions. Some where too accurate. I don't want to play dirty.

If you were told about the S16 figs after you made the list, how is that playing dirty? :wacko:

If you were told about the S16 figs after you made the list, how is that playing dirty? :wacko:

He was told before.

NEXO-Santa says spoilers and leaks are good things.

He loves them just as much as he loves little kids and kids-stuck-in-adult-bodies.

Don't disappoint NEXO-Santa.

I had some sources which are now in the years become friends with me.

I cannot betray their faith in me.

I will not share any info I have for no reason with anyone.

Please do understand my position.

Since we have confirmed an Snow Queen I would say it safe to assume the theme will probably be leaning toward a winter theme (like Series 11). This is just a guess so don't attack me for having an opinion. My guesses....

1) Snow Queen - (one point for me)

2) Snow Man

3) Polar Bear Suit guy (Norm of the North)

4) Nutcracker

5) Female Farmer with goat

6) Chaos lord (medieval)

7) Mailman

8) Space soldier

9) Falconer (only because I want one)

10) Evil Genie

11) Male Scientist

12) Female instrument player

13) Terracota Soldier

14) Female game player

15) Old lady librarian

16) old man sensei

Edited by frog4gators

Why would someone mention that they had information if they didn't plan to share it?

:shrug_confused:

Since we have confirmed an Ice Queen I would say it safe to assume the theme will probably be leaning toward a winter theme (like Series 11). This is just a guess so don't attack me for having an opinion.

I don't know how series 11 could be considered a winter theme. Only 3 minifigures out of 16 really fit that bill: Yeti, Elf, and Gingerbread Man. The Pretzel Girl and Scarecrow sort of fit autumn, but none of the rest have any seasonal affiliation. If anything, I'd say the Island Warrior and Barbarian are ready for summer with the way they're dressed.

Anyways, not an attack, just an observation. I wouldn't doubt the possibility of a similar situation with this theme: roughly 3 winter characters. That could be nice. From what we know, this series will not be themed in the same way that series 14 was, with the Monster theme, so I wouldn't expect much more than 3 of any particular concept. Then again, your list really only had 4 themed characters, so I'd guess that you don't expect it much either.

Edited by x105Black

Maybe theme was the wrong word. It was not my intention to say it would be a themed series. I guess I should've said a winter vibe or feeling to it. 3 or 4 figs that are of the same "theme" in a given series would constitute a particular "vibe" for said series.

Since we have confirmed an Snow Queen

Where? When? Source?

Edit: Nevermind, I now realized there is a rumor thread

Edited by Cagast

Maybe theme was the wrong word. It was not my intention to say it would be a themed series. I guess I should've said a winter vibe or feeling to it. 3 or 4 figs that are of the same "theme" in a given series would constitute a particular "vibe" for said series.

It's also possible that the green color of Series 11 brings that "wintry" feel home because we associate it with Christmas, and the Gingerbread Man and Holiday Elf are included in said series. Other figures in the series also give me that vibe though too, like the Yeti, Pretzel Girl, Mountain Climber, Saxophone Player, and Grandma, even if they aren't overtly holiday figures.

If series 16 is red like I have heard, then we may also get that holiday/seasonal feel to it, depending on the figure selection of course. It would make the most sense for those types of figures to be released in September so they can be bought and displayed in time for Christmas and other holidays.

Edited by telaruhn

Where? When? Source?

Edit: Nevermind, I now realized there is a rumor thread

No rumor. Confirmed. Same new dress piece as the queen from Series 15.

okay I'm carrying a few figures over from my last guesses

here's my list

penguin suit guy

ladybird (-bug for americans) girl

nutcracker

female pilot (Amelia Earhart stylee)

golfer (maybe with mustard yellow jumper and argyle socks)

sushi chef (with 2 round tiles of maki and a cleaver)

female swashbuckler pirate

chimney sweep

gardener with watering can

prince charming

roman lady with grapes

snow queen

and I am thinking about the rest

No rumor. Confirmed. Same new dress piece as the queen from Series 15.

I know. I just said that because only after going to the rumor thread I saw that she's confirmed.

1. Snow Queen

2. Banana Suit Guy

3. Lady Buccaneer

4. Christmas Caroler

5. Gardener

6. Flight Attendant

7. Train Conductor

8. Grim Reaper (He was rumored to appear in S14 Halloween series, but was replaced by the Banshee in the final list)

9. Pilgrim (We never made in LEGO minifig before)

10. Pyjama Girl

11. Wrestling Star (Since the S15 Wrestling Champion was modeled after the Ultimate Warrior, but this one could either Hulk Hogan or Macho Man)

12. Superheroine

13. Galactic Emperor

14. Ming Warrior

15. Prisoner (In full black and white stripes complete with shackles)

16. Circus Acrobat

Edited by legofanatic12

So are we allowed to put "Confirmed" Minifigures on our list?

I'm not really sure of the correct procedure in this game.

EDIT: I'm specifically asking "Itaria No Shintaku" because this is technically his thread.

Just thought I'd clear that up before I got a bunch of replies that are just other's opinions on the subject.

Edited by Actor Builder

8. Grim Reaper (He was rumored to appear in S14 Halloween series, but was replaced by the Banshee in the final list)

Figures aren't replaced. The Grim Reaper thing was a result of a botched translation.

Is this list a guess?

I believe so, as one of the "confirmed" figures wasn't on the list.

I kept my list as is, even though I didn't get any of the confirmed figs. I'm really hoping for the Anime Fan-girl and Pulp Spaceman.

Is this list a guess?

Yes. This is a guessing game thread

The only S16 minifigures confirmed so far are Snow Queen, Banana Suit Guy, Devil costume, Secret Agent, Babysitter and Spooky Boy

Edited by Robert8

1. Snow Queen

2. Banana Suit Guy

3. Devil costume

4. Babysitter

5. Spooky Boy

6. Prince

7. Pirate (Member of crew)

8. Friendly Alien

9. Kentaur

10. Hypnotizer

11. Sleepy girl

12. Basketball Player

13. Golf Player

14. Dino Tracker (Male)

15. Policewoman

16. Female Superhero

I scored 3! Nearly 4, should've said Babysitter instead of Baby, now that I think about it, it's such a stupid idea