Sign in to follow this  
santaends

[MOD] Recoloured Detective's Office

Tan parts. I love them. Best colour LEGO has ever produced. Didn't like the use of multiple colours for the facade, hence I made this. Well, you can do it with parts from simpson house + palace cinema alone, but I chose to scavenge simpson house + many other sets.

10246%20001_zpsil0uy1zw.jpg

10246%20002_zpssyc9gdss.jpg

10246%20003_zps6l07oeva.jpg

10246%20004_zpsgqfyrrqu.jpg

Interesting I think it looks fine. The only thing I may change is the AL'S sign, maybe change the background color? How about in a Dark Green or make it stick out as an attachment to the building?

Technically this is a recolored Barbershop, since the Detective Office is still the same color :wink:

It looks okay. I prefer the blue personally. The sign does stick out a bit more now that the blue is gone, but you could leave it just as easily.

I wonder what the actual Detective Office would look like with other colored brick bricks...we have dark tan, dark red, sand green, light and dark bley.

Interesting I think it looks fine. The only thing I may change is the AL'S sign, maybe change the background color? How about in a Dark Green or make it stick out as an attachment to the building?

Thank you! I wanted to change the barber sign.. but I don't have the 1x1 clip horizontal and vertical as a pair for other colours.. making it stick out like a sore thumb.

Technically this is a recolored Barbershop, since the Detective Office is still the same color :wink:

It looks okay. I prefer the blue personally. The sign does stick out a bit more now that the blue is gone, but you could leave it just as easily.

I wonder what the actual Detective Office would look like with other colored brick bricks...we have dark tan, dark red, sand green, light and dark bley.

Thanks, I liked the colour scheme of the detective's office. Tan, reddish brown and medium dark flesh are some of my favourite colours. Just didn't like the 3 different shades of blue. I'm also wondering how it looks in other colours! Checked my parts, I can easily replace it with olive green! Love to see sand green/dark tan, it's another of my favourites. Actually wanted to make it dark tan, with tan inner area. But I lack enough of it. Barely scraped through the 67 needed for the facade. I cheated with some 2 x 2 bricks haha.