Sign in to follow this  
Chilly_Productions

Which Modular Buildings Do You Own?

The Modulars are generally discussed under the LEGO Town subforum. I suspect this might be moved or merged with some existing thread there.

I have the Pet Shop, Fire Brigade, Parisian Restaurant, and Grand Emporium myself. PR is the favorite of my collection.

I own each with doubles on Green Grocer, Grand Emporium and Pet Shop. The only one I DIDN'T buy at the time was Market Street(#10190) because at the time it WASN'T listed as part of the series (even though it fit in). Later, when it was included as part of the Mini-Modulars, I decided I DID need it. Rather than buy it at the exorbitant prices on Bricklink or eBay, I built it from parts I own and by purchasing sets containing the necessary parts (hello 4 copies of Lego Creator Seaside House #7346)

--Mr Bill

I own 3 Fire Brigades, 3 Grand Emporium, 3 Pet Shops, 3 Town Halls, 3 Palace Cinemas, 1 Parisian Restaurant and 2 Haunted Houses ( and Christmas is coming :-D ).

PS : Subject will probably be moved.

As others have said already, the home of the Modular Buildings is the Town forum and there's a thread covering exactly what you're trying to do here. You can continue the discussion there if you wish.