Kalais

[MOC] Santa Palpatine's Workshop

Christmas is coming! This is perfect time for my Lego X-mas creation. I present the Santa’s Workshop... umm, I mean Santa Emperor Palpatine's Workshop. You have no idea who is he? Go away and come back when you gain some knowledge. Naaa, just kidding. I hope you know this gentleman. Alright, let's cut to the chase. Enjoy the pictures! Read more

Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-01.jpg

Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-02.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-03.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-04.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-05.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-06.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-07.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-08.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-09.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-10.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-11.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-12.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-13.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-14.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-15.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-16.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-17.jpg

Bigger photos and full story here:

LEGO Gallery - Santa Palpatine's Workshop

Follow my new MOCs and articles at:

Facebook | Flickr | Google+

---

Notice: This is a shortened version of the post from LEGO Blog - Bricks' Treasure.

-------------------

UPDATED:

I managed to finish Santa Palpatine Workshop's basement from the last post. I love Star Wars, but I wasn't really into LEGO SW. I think it is changing now. I really enjoyed building Imperial part of this MOC. And I am starting to feel disturbing need of getting more classic Star Wars trilogy minifigs. Read more

Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-18.jpg

Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-19.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-20.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-21.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-22.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-23.gif Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-24.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-25.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-26.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-18.jpg

LEGO Gallery - Santa Palpatine's Workshop Upgrade

Edited by Kalais

Looking great.

Wonder if you got the idea for Santas sleigh from the Advent Calender where you get to build C3P0 with R2D2 as the reindeer.

Anyhow well done, and very christmas like !

Thx for the comments all :)

Looking great.

Wonder if you got the idea for Santas sleigh from the Advent Calender where you get to build C3P0 with R2D2 as the reindeer.

Anyhow well done, and very christmas like !

Not really, I googled it after your comment, havent seen it before but it is cool :)

I want to know what's behind the door...

Little sneak peak, more to come:

Oh wow,great idea and fantastic creation.I love the interior^^

KevFett20112011

Edited by KevFett2011

Cool .... I love Star Wars but have never been into LEGO Star wars alot .... My sisters son enjoyes it so i have to keep on top with it to make him just a big FOL as i am. He saw it, he mentioned it ! :laugh:

Those teasers are always killing me. I used to do the same a few years ago. Anyhow i was just curious. Your build is great! :classic:

I managed to finish Santa Palpatine Workshop's basement from the last post. I love Star Wars, but I wasn't really into LEGO SW. I think it is changing now. I really enjoyed building Imperial part of this MOC. And I am starting to feel disturbing need of getting more classic Star Wars trilogy minifigs. Read more

Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-19.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-20.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-21.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-22.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-23.gif Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-24.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-25.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-26.jpg Lego-Santa-Palpatine-Workshop-18.jpg

LEGO Gallery - Santa Palpatine's Workshop Upgrade

Follow my new MOCs and articles at:

Facebook | Flickr | Google+

---

Notice: This is a shortened version of the post from LEGO Blog - Bricks' Treasure.

Edited by Kalais

Beautiful. I've always hoped we'd get a Palpatine Santa in an advent calendar, and this reinforces those hopes. Very nice. A nice concept and nice model.