Bonaparte

Eurobricks Event 2016 - Sign-Up Topic

We reached 40 people who subscribed so for those who will still sign-up it is important to be aware of this:

On Monday most of activities during the day are facilitated by LEGO. For these we are restricted for logistical reasons to 40 persons. So for this part of the program only the 40 persons that signed-up first can participate.

When you sign up from this point onwards you are put on a waiting list for the Monday activities and in case someone from the 40 first can't make it to the event those spots will be released to the first on the waiting list.

Since I am now going to Florida in May now instead, I should be able to attend this year! Looking forward to seeing everyone again. :classic: Will need to share a chalet though.

Edited by Calanon

I missed the ''deadline'' as I was kept too busy by the little one and his two older cousins babysitting on my own for three full days.

Bonaparte, can you please put me on the Monday waiting list in case any spot is released? Thanks.

When you sign up from this point onwards you are put on a waiting list for the Monday activities and in case someone from the 40 first can't make it to the event those spots will be released to the first on the waiting list.

Hey Calanon, Readhead, glad you are coming again to the EB event!

Since you've signed up as nr 41 and 42 I've put you both on the waiting list for some of the Monday activities. Should anyone from the first 40 not make it to the event (or doesn't follow all the Monday activities) you will be the first to get these spots. I think the event will definately be worth it, even without some of these activities.

As for the chalet, let's wait a bit first to see if more people should sign up with whom you can share one.

Hi all

A bit late for signing up, but I will only participate in some of the things anyway :blush:

If possible share a cabin or else the old (t)rusty have been upgraded to a newer model

All the best Henning M.

Dear all,

Unfortunately due to overwhelming real-life work, my wife and I will not be able to make it for this year's EB event. I have updated Boney separately and we have tried our very best to configure around but I just can't get it back to Singapore in time even I took consideration to cut short of the attended event.

Thus, regretably... My wife and I won't be there to join in those fun awesome activities. Fond memories indeed from two years ago.

Have great fun and please share more photos!

WhiteFang

That's too bad. You will both be sorely missed! Just don't work yourself to death.

Hopefully, our paths will cross at a later time.

Hi,

sad to hear you will not attend this year. :sad:

Hope to see you in two years then maybe?!

Cheers Dana

Yes, I will discuss this with my wife and hope to make it happen in the next two years. I will love to attend this event to the best I can. I will miss you all.

Too bad Fangy. Billund is always a nice opportunity to get more acquainted.

We'll miss (both of) you! :cry_sad:

Guess I'll have a drink on you at least.

Have a good time neverthless, we will see each other, I'm sure.

Thus, regretably... My wife and I won't be there to join in those fun awesome activities. Fond memories indeed from two years ago.

So sad about this Fangy, and we also have fond memories. I hope we'll all meet again. :thumbup:

And here's the news with the latest weather forecast for Billund and the days from 16th-20th of April:

It's going to be, well - cold. Alas not warmer than 11° C, with the best day being Monday (6h of sunshine) followed by Sunday and Tuesday (3 hours), but no precipitation unlike Saturday and Wednesday.

We'll be arriving on Saturday and leaving on Wednesday, so who cares?

All in all good news, let's get prepared for Denmark's April weather! :classic:

Sounds like it will be warmer and drier than what we are getting in Ireland right now!

Almost any place is warmer and drier than Ireland is... :grin::innocent:

I had another look at the forecast and it's getting better day by day: Monday - 9 hours of sunshine, Tuesday 12 ! combined with max. 13°C. :thumbup: