Sign in to follow this  
de Gothia

HSS Laborers: The Woodcutter in Sionnach

The autumn was here. Macrath headed home after a day in the forest. He really loved his life right now. Five years ago his wife died when giving birth to their youngest son. He took it very hard and was close to leave Benoic and his kids. He couldn´t take it any more, all the memories...

de Gothia heard what happened to Macrath and gave him a house and work as a woodcutter close to the city of Sionnach. It took one year in the forest, alone with the trees and silence to go through his feelings and sorrow. Now he was back and no one was more happy about that than Macrath.

When he came closer to his home and saw his three kids playing and having fun, he did what he always do when returning home. Prayed that it would always be like this. He was home...

23378221726_d7dbf8f64d.jpg

22776029134_f32605ab6f.jpg

23404420075_3863f1e2a6.jpg

C&C as always most welcome!

I would like to claim HSS Laborers for this moc

Another gorgeous build. Though I am Nocturnus through and through, I will admit that you have a way of bringing out Avalonia's beauty.

The House is really cool, but the border seems a bit to straight, for my personal taste.

Beautiful work :classic:. That house looks fantastic and the landscaping is also nice (I love that you're still one of the few left who prefer standard green over sand and olive :wub: ). I agree with Titus that the border could use some more work, but I think it's not absolutely necessairy. You paid attention to the important parts (mainly the house) and left the others quite simple - I like that.

Very nice build dG, the peaceful atmosphere is great! I'm particularly liking your colorful trees, but the details the like the bear, the cart, and the flowers on the pond add a lot!

Lovely scene dG, excellent color-scheme, and very nice peaceful feel as well! Superb house as well, with its simple techniques but wonderful and welcoming aspect overall! :thumbup:

Beautiful work DG.. I really like the bear at the back side and the small lake at the front with the folliage around... :wub:

Another gorgeous build that showcases your incredible talent to build a captivating scene using mainly 'basic' techniques :wub: Such a lovely countryside landscape, with the various plants, and pond :thumbup:

And the house is excellent too :classic:

Very clean build!

Love the little wall for the animal pen, the tree roots are done nicely as well

Very nice scene with lovely landscaping that has a suitable level of detail :classic:

That's a very elegant building for a woodcutter, de Gothia is indeed a generous ruler!

The roof feels a bit unfinished however.

Again you prove that you don't need fancy angles, semi-illegal techniques or fantasy style to make a fantastic looking build. :thumbup:

It is filled with great details, like the cart, the tree stumps, the pond, and the animal enclosing. And that house is so idyllic! :wub:

Crisp, elegant build, with just enough detailing to keep it from looking plain. I agree that smoother edges on the base would be prettier, but it's a lovely build overall.