BrickCurve

Barqa Merchants Hall

The Barqa merchants hall is a hub for the rich (and not particularly famous) merchants and traders of Kaliphlin, who still remain prosperous after the disastrous civil war.

Also an entry into the CCC XIII.

23360956686_a1543708a6_c.jpg

23360967286_0785bdec9f_c.jpg

Edited by BrickCurve

Very cool hall, with an excellent interior, but I prefer the outside: lovely piece of architecture

Very cool hall, with an excellent interior, but I prefer the outside: lovely piece of architecture

Thanks!

Very cool build! I would love to see the entire hall :wink: ! The doors a new for me, where are they from?

I don't really have the time at the moment to do the full hall but it is on my to do list. The doors are from Harry Potter set 4757- http://brickset.com/sets/4757-1/Hogwarts-Castle .

This is really good! I like the figs! But the outside is great!!! You have to build up the whole scene soon! :)

Very nice result, I like the minifigs a lot :classic:

I took the liberty to add it to the Barqa HSS register, unfortunately the most suitable category was "Craftsmen/Merchant - Specialty" which was already fulfilled.

(I need to build some cloth merchant/craftsman and arms&armor merchant/craftsman soon...)

Very nice result, I like the minifigs a lot :classic:

I took the liberty to add it to the Barqa HSS register, unfortunately the most suitable category was "Craftsmen/Merchant - Specialty" which was already fulfilled.

(I need to build some cloth merchant/craftsman and arms&armor merchant/craftsman soon...)

Thanks. I would be happy to do the arms/armour merchant if you like.

Very cool build, looks well fitting to Kaliphlin :thumbup: The angled tiles over the doorway frame it nicely, and I like that you included the Kali colors in the border.

Good work detailing the interior as well, with the men carrying a stature and the troll selling precious metals.

One suggestion for future builds is to overhang plates a stud beyond the baseplate for your bases, so that the green outline of the baseplate isn't visible :classic:

I would be happy to do the arms/armour merchant if you like.

You are very welcome to do so!

You are very welcome to do so!

I've got one more CCC XIII build to finish and photograph and then I'll make a start.