kabel

Once Upon a Time ...

No carronades. I view this as a pre-1750 vessel. Yeah, that gun count is ambitious to say the least. Probably not realistic for a ship of that time...

Edited by Captain Dee

The ambassador's ship launches tomorrow? Does that mean BoBS launches tomorrow?!

Not quite... but you won't have to wait too much longer!

With Corrington being the weakest Empire, a huge advantage they have is their advanced cartography skills developed at some of their top academies.

DSC08212.JPG

There is just one thing I don't understan: why is corrington (the nation with as official sets the biggest port, largest ship and overall longer appearence) the weakest and Orleon (small vessel and relativley small forts) being related to large vessels and power...

But as long as there is a consistent background with enough freedom to make one's own fortune I'll be the last to let it go down.

Its a reference to overall territory owned at the start of the project. I am sure there will be (as builders MOC and create stories) fast and small Olean ships and large and lumbering Corrington ships, but historically to the setting they tend to be the other way around.

Although Corrington Lost the Juniper War a few years back, one of the highlights was the storming of Fort Doc Derdon, on Oleon's precious sugar isle, LeBellan. Lieutenant Sully Tanner, sleeveless in this portrait, took his rangers through the blasted front gate and into the heart of the fortress. It took a peace treaty to win the fortress back. Although Olean won this war, Queen Annetta and the Corlanders know that they will out expand Oleon in the race to conquer New Terra.

23249720124_7548999f4a_c.jpgDSC_2477 by skaforhire, on Flickr

I've been fig-barfing in preparation for this. Got to figure out which faction now. Leaning towards Corrington now...

Yay! More adversaries! You will never stop our rum trade (insert foul language) Corringtons!!! Vive les Oleons!

Edited by blackdeathgr

A peek inside the Corrington fortress from which its generals plan out the conquest of the world and the fall of Oleon... stuff, just random stuff.

23075306881_23605d6070_z.jpg

On another note, Corrington seems to be going quite strong with these last few teasers! default_look.gifpirate_wink.gif

Wow, it's been a while since I last checked the pirates forum. I love to see something going on here and I look forward to the launch of BoBS pirate_classic.gif.

I already want to thank you now for all the time you put into this project pirate_blush.gif

"I'm dreaming of a [redbluegreen] Christmas..."

One can at least wish, right? I'm for sure not getting a white Christmas at 60°F.

It seems there's been a huge effort put into this. The teasers look great, but they're like appetizers that we can't touch. I've got my knife and fork ready...

"I'm dreaming of a [redbluegreen] Christmas..."

One can at least wish, right? I'm for sure not getting a white Christmas at 60°F.

It seems there's been a huge effort put into this. The teasers look great, but they're like appetizers that we can't touch. I've got my knife and fork ready...

Yes, but you have peaked at your presents! Santa Bobs sees all...

Were you all good (or naughty if you are joining the Sea Rats) boys and girls this year? Good! Because Santa Hook has brought you a meaty little present. [link may not work until later today]

23951244956_0355ea2a52_c.jpgbobsmas by skaforhire, on Flickr