Sign in to follow this  
Spader

A Viking Saga - Pilot

Nice build overall and lovely small scenes like the fisherman :classic:

It looks however like the overview shots have been damaged along the edges by the editing...?

Yeah......I'm experimenting with different editors, and I regret to say I can't get GIMP to work, thus, this is a little rough around the edges. Thanks the comment, Gideon!

Great "Story-Moc", well-built and with a lot of atmosphere into it.

I really like the Kitbash-Minifigs!

Thanks!

Great village. You definitely got that northern viking look into it. And the story will be interesting to follow.

Thanks, Jacob! I'm glad you're getting the Viking feel from it.

Great build. I really like the groundscaping and your color choices, and I love the shallow waves along the shore!

Thanks!

My favorite part would be the stables but there are a lot of nice little scenes here

Thanks! I'm glad they made a good transition from the wild west to Vikings...

Wonderful landscaping :blush:, keep it on! Did you think about using some more dominant colours? I imagine that some very small accents of red could look really good in this build (for example those viking shields)

great story and a very good moc. For how much more can we hope in GoH? I love it!

Wonderful landscaping :blush:, keep it on! Did you think about using some more dominant colours? I imagine that some very small accents of red could look really good in this build (for example those viking shields)

Not really....I'll keep that in mind...

great story and a very good moc. For how much more can we hope in GoH? I love it!

Thanks! Hopefully, a nice long 10 episode season.....and I'll go from there.....