Velouria

Elwing's Elves MOCs: The Outhouse of the Elves!

Let's start off with something small...As some have noted with bemusement, there is hardly a larger Friends set on the market that lacks a loo. It's a Friends thing, it seems- maybe girls demand sanitation? But as for the Elves, they get spas...But they still have to do their business behind a tree somewhere. To save the pointy eared ones from further embarrassment, I constructed a pretty little privy for them, including formal garden. Hope you like it.

23030915460_7dd6cfb551_c.jpg

22958729569_c065cc74c0_c.jpg

22698302824_22c8e9855d_c.jpg

23030865680_f0843fb71a_c.jpg

Very quaint and colorful little build. Nice job.

You can ask a moderator to change the title to something more generic if you want to add more builds.

Edited by Vorkosigan

Yes, I wanted to start a topic for all my stuff to keep things together and minimize the spamming....I'll have to message a moderator...

Possibly the prettiest outhouse I've ever seen. You've captured the Elves' style perfectly. Love the little garden and especially those trees.

So cute. It would fit in Elvendale nicely. I love how you used the ship piece for the floor, it really gives it that Elves style. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Yeah, I thought that is a nice idea to add to the sets. Very nice details! It would be nice to see the door piece get made in some of the other colors [Medium Azur; maybe White?] --- and then each elf could have an outhouse that's in the colors of their element perhaps?

It all looks very nice but I have to admit your choice of using Emily in the picture gives me a fun mental image of her introducing the concept of ahem plumbing to Elvendale after an uncomfortable incident the first time she needed to 'go'

Sorry, sorry I'm terrible :laugh: