Posted (edited)

Some new 2018 minifigs now have images available on Brickset, here they are:

sw891.pngsw890.png71020-13.jpg?201712050456njo394.pngelf054.pngelf051.png 

Btw, I know the red short mohawk is already in the database, but only in photoshopped (?) form.

Also, seems like there will be some interesting hairpieces included with Marvel Infinity War and Star Wars Han Solo sets, but that's for later! :wink:

Edited by Exetrius

Thanx, love the new white hairpiece. Others are just meh.. nothing special. Yes red mohawk is photoshoped, will add the real one. Hans solo hair pieces are great, saw some preliminaries. :) can't wait. 

Is Claire's hairpiece  from Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom in a new color? It looks orange 🍊 to me? 

On 13-1-2018 at 1:40 PM, cebelicamya said:

Is Claire's hairpiece  from Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom in a new color? It looks orange 🍊 to me? 

Dark orange, yes indeed. Although that piece has been moulded in that colour before, it was different because it had printing:

c52851e4cf820f2a4a0e9a3511286370.jpg

It's April O'Neil from this set: https://brickset.com/sets/79105-1/Baxter-Robot-Rampage

Does anyone know if the hair from the Series 6 Skater Girl has ever been released in plain black without the printing outside of the one impossible-to-get Team GB figure?

Do any of the leaks/pictures out there for upcoming sets/figs show that hairpiece in that color?

Oh and the unprinted dark orange April hair is not new, it was used on the Series 3 Tennis Player.

8 hours ago, jonwil said:

Does anyone know if the hair from the Series 6 Skater Girl has ever been released in plain black without the printing outside of the one impossible-to-get Team GB figure?

Do any of the leaks/pictures out there for upcoming sets/figs show that hairpiece in that color?

Oh and the unprinted dark orange April hair is not new, it was used on the Series 3 Tennis Player.

It's in one other minifg (from the TrU pack promotion): 

col310.png

https://brickset.com/minifigs/col310

I haven't seen it show up in any of the leaks.

And I see you're right, it's not new at all and it's already listed in this thread. 

Ok so the hair piece in question is in an impossible-to-get Team GB figure and a nearly-impossible-to-get TRU exclusive figure and nowhere else. Looks like I wont be adding it to my collection anytime soon... :(