Recommended Posts

On 26. julij 2017 at 5:30 PM, Exetrius said:

Yes, let's see:

  • Ninjago Movie hairpieces
  • Nexo Knights harpie hairpiece (recolour for Elves queen) and dark tan renaissance wig (see Knighton Castle)
  • Rosalyn's hair (Elves)
  • Rey's hair (not sure?) from Star Wars
  • Green and purple hairpieces from the latest DC Super Hero Girls wave
  • female City Police/TLBM hair and officer head combo
  • New Aquaman hair

That's all I can gather, good luck! :classic:

 

Thank you so much! it is very helpfull, i will update in a moment

On 27. julij 2017 at 0:42 AM, Sneakguest said:

What lego needs to do the most is a dreadlocks hair and a cornbraids. Someone no any lego custom site that do and sell these parts?

 

Orry, i don't know any site, that would sell that kind of hair. :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27-7-2017 at 0:42 AM, Sneakguest said:

What lego needs to do the most is a dreadlocks hair and a cornbraids. Someone no any lego custom site that do and sell these parts?

 

Though this is not really the appropriate thread to ask, this one comes closest to cornbraids (had to google though): https://brickset.com/minifigs/gb018/patty-tolan

I don't know of anything purist which could actually resemble dreadlocks, personally, I would choose the new Aquaman hair in black: https://brickset.com/sets/76096-1/Superman-Krypto-Team-Up

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Though this is not really the appropriate thread to ask, this one comes closest to cornbraids (had to google though): https://brickset.com/minifigs/gb018/patty-tolan

I don't know of anything purist which could actually resemble dreadlocks, personally, I would choose the new Aquaman hair in black: https://brickset.com/sets/76096-1/Superman-Krypto-Team-Up

 

Thank you, however all original lego parts, I know there is nothing resembling what I have in mind in terms of cornbraids, however aqua man's hair is not too far away, however I hope they make something spot on soon. i should write to lego and give them a suggestion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a custom Dr. Evazan on ebay that I just love and plan on buying BUT the hair looks accurate, but its blonde.  Any ideas for an Evazan hairpiece?  Also, what part are people using for Sabine when's face and hair so she doesn't look so much like a mom? Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hi guys! 

Sorry I've kept you waiting so long with the new update. I made a list of new hairpieces, I would apreciate very much if you guys check the list and see which hairpiece I forgot to add. This time i added:

-  ninjago movie hairpieces  (edna and lauren)

- ninjago minifigures hairpieces 

- star wars vice admiral holdo ( love the lila color! ;) ) 

-teen titans go dimensions

-beetlejuice dimensions

-hermione granger dimensions

-elves

- nexo knights renesaince wig

- aquaman hair ( is there a set where the haurpiece is in black? i think i ve heard of it, but i am not sure)

- august lego store gift caveman and cavewoman

- dc super heroes girls

- i know there is new rey hairpiece but couldnt find a nice picture 

 

35661516954_11194d190c_d.jpg

 

Edited by cebelicamya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aquaman's hair in black with Lobo, new hair Mold with Rose (SW VIII)

and Rey: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@cebelicamya we love you so much for keeping this thread updated!

That new hair for Rey looks horrible, at least in that pic and from that angle! But new hair molds always get me excited so I can't wait to see it from different angles.
The new hair pieces from the Ninjago Movie are all amazing. Thank god they're not too difficult/expensive to get. Most can be found on the CMF...I think I'm only missin Cole's with the tied bandana.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I got them! With this exclusives minifigures I have now completed all variations ( blonde, brown, dark tan ) of ponytail hairpiece and "peace guy "hairpiece ( dark tan, brown, black) Love the hairpieces, especially the ponytail one! 

Oh, and I changed cheerleaders hair, i think it looks much better with dark tan poytails with green hair bands. 

What do you think of these new hair styles? 

Toys r'us brictober minifigures 2017

 

Edited by cebelicamya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, I would really like to get the dark orange ponytails! Reminds me of Asuka, from Neon Genesis Evangelion (I wish the piece had printed red bands, for that purpose): avatar_a59c6975f82b_128.png

 

Maybe you could improve the hippies by swapping the heads+hair? Or you could make hippie cheerleaders and cheerleader hippies. :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4848577-21312_Top-pEvebwm-r3H_ww-thumbna

Hey, hey! 👋 i was looking at some new and upcoming sets and came across new ideas set, at first i overlooked hair pieces and thought nothing new, but then i looked at the second minifigure and it seems to me that the hairpiece is in new nougat color. I am not quite sure, so i need a second opinion. 

 

On 8/11/2017 at 1:17 PM, Galaad said:

Aquaman's hair in black with Lobo, new hair Mold with Rose (SW VIII)

and Rey: 

 

Thank you, so helpfull, does the set come next year?

On 8/14/2017 at 6:34 PM, JakeChambers said:

@cebelicamya we love you so much for keeping this thread updated!

That new hair for Rey looks horrible, at least in that pic and from that angle! But new hair molds always get me excited so I can't wait to see it from different angles.
The new hair pieces from the Ninjago Movie are all amazing. Thank god they're not too difficult/expensive to get. Most can be found on the CMF...I think I'm only missin Cole's with the tied bandana.

Yes Ninjago hairpieces are really great, i just don't like some of the outfits. I think Nya  and Lloyd outfits in set 70607 Ninjago City Chase are much better than in the minifigures line. Love the new Misako hair piece.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you search Instagram under the tag #legoleak, there are multiple images of a Luke Skywalker minifigure said to be coming in a Star Wars: The Last Jedi set for next year. He dons a nice new hairpiece in a darker nougat color which I'm hoping will see done in potential recolors some time in near future. :classic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2017 at 1:18 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

If you search Instagram under the tag #legoleak, there are multiple images of a Luke Skywalker minifigure said to be coming in a Star Wars: The Last Jedi set for next year. He dons a nice new hairpiece in a darker nougat color which I'm hoping will see done in potential recolors some time in near future. :classic:

Thanx a lot for the info. Love the hairpiece, i think it is the kind of hairpiece that could also look good on female minifigures, wonder if we will get the same mould in new collectible minifigures line but in different color. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New pictures of lego city sets are here. Love this minifigure is it a new hair mould? And new ponytail/hat combination. ❤️ 60173_alt8.jpg

60179_alt5.jpg

Edited by cebelicamya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is the same as Will Turner but in a new color.

And new color for  this one too:

37264279064_ab1f09277a_q.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28-10-2017 at 1:28 PM, Galaad said:

And new color for  this one too:

37264279064_ab1f09277a_q.jpg

Make that two new ones, as it will appear in white with a Star Wars character. Also recolours in the Ninjago (non-movie) line: Mr. T mowhawk in red, Lady Iron Dragon hair with cheek plates piece in white and gold.

As a collector of white hairpieces, next year will be exciting! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2017 at 9:44 AM, Exetrius said:

Make that two new ones, as it will appear in white with a Star Wars character. Also recolours in the Ninjago (non-movie) line: Mr. T mowhawk in red, Lady Iron Dragon hair with cheek plates piece in white and gold.

As a collector of white hairpieces, next year will be exciting! 

Thanky you for the info. Do you have maybe pictures or where can i find them? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Exetrius said:

Give it some time, as soon as the official pics are out, you could add them. That said..
 

 

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the preview :) 

 

And for all of you who collect hairpieces I photograph some that are on build a minifigure wall in lego store. Was so happy to see caveman hair, fairy hair and waitress hair because I don't have the minifigures. 

IMG_2186

 

Edited by cebelicamya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the lego batman movie series 2 leaflet is out and there are some new colors. Actually i am quite happy that there are no new moulds this time, because the list is getting bigger and bigger and it is a little hard to keep track of all the hairpieces. I think @Exetrius is very happy to see a new white superman hair for his collection. There is also doctor who hair piece in either black or dark brown, can't really see it, because the picture is not good. I also can't see well if apache chief hair is in different color (dark brown) or in black just like it was in Ninjago cmf. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

So the lego batman movie series 2 leaflet is out and there are some new colors. Actually i am quite happy that there are no new moulds this time, because the list is getting bigger and bigger and it is a little hard to keep track of all the hairpieces. I think @Exetrius is very happy to see a new white superman hair for his collection. There is also doctor who hair piece in either black or dark brown, can't really see it, because the picture is not good. I also can't see well if apache chief hair is in different color (dark brown) or in black just like it was in Ninjago cmf. 

I too am pretty excited for Jor El's White Superman hairpiece! :thumbup:

Now I'm pretty sure the Doctor Who hairpiece on Zod is in Black, just like Terence Stamp's take on the character in Superman II; but, I'm not so sure about the color of Apache Chief's hairpiece. I'm kind of thinking it's Black. 

Also, I think the hairpiece the Wonder Twins share is actually brand new, as it seemed like in the concept art book that it was the S3 Elf's hairpiece recolored in Black with flesh colored ears. I know that EB user @Rustinidiel would be interested to see that, since he was looking for a hairpiece appropriate for Star Trek's Spock. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11-11-2017 at 11:26 AM, cebelicamya said:

Actually i am quite happy that there are no new moulds this time, because the list is getting bigger and bigger and it is a little hard to keep track of all the hairpieces. I think @Exetrius is very happy to see a new white superman hair for his collection. 

You are very right indeed! :purrr::thumbup:

The rate at which new hair moulds have been released is greater than ever, but  at this point I value a recolour more than a new piece that is only slightly different from an already existing one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Exetrius said:

The rate at which new hair moulds have been released is greater than ever, but at this point I value a recolour more than a new piece that is only slightly different from an already existing one.

I couldn't agree more with this. I mean, all these new hairpieces are great and quite versatile, but it seems we don't see as many recolors of already existing inventory as we do the introduction of all new molds each year. And, like you've said, more recent years have seen the introduction of hairpieces that seem too similar to other preexisting ones, primarily in the case of The Lego Ninjago Movie:sceptic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.