On 26. julij 2017 at 5:30 PM, Exetrius said:

Yes, let's see:

• Ninjago Movie hairpieces
  • Nexo Knights harpie hairpiece (recolour for Elves queen) and dark tan renaissance wig (see Knighton Castle)
  • Rosalyn's hair (Elves)
  • Rey's hair (not sure?) from Star Wars
  • Green and purple hairpieces from the latest DC Super Hero Girls wave
  • female City Police/TLBM hair and officer head combo
  • New Aquaman hair

That's all I can gather, good luck! :classic:

Thank you so much! it is very helpfull, i will update in a moment

On 27. julij 2017 at 0:42 AM, Sneakguest said:

What lego needs to do the most is a dreadlocks hair and a cornbraids. Someone no any lego custom site that do and sell these parts?

Orry, i don't know any site, that would sell that kind of hair. :( 

On 27-7-2017 at 0:42 AM, Sneakguest said:

What lego needs to do the most is a dreadlocks hair and a cornbraids. Someone no any lego custom site that do and sell these parts?

Though this is not really the appropriate thread to ask, this one comes closest to cornbraids (had to google though): https://brickset.com/minifigs/gb018/patty-tolan

I don't know of anything purist which could actually resemble dreadlocks, personally, I would choose the new Aquaman hair in black: https://brickset.com/sets/76096-1/Superman-Krypto-Team-Up

13 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Though this is not really the appropriate thread to ask, this one comes closest to cornbraids (had to google though): https://brickset.com/minifigs/gb018/patty-tolan

I don't know of anything purist which could actually resemble dreadlocks, personally, I would choose the new Aquaman hair in black: https://brickset.com/sets/76096-1/Superman-Krypto-Team-Up

Thank you, however all original lego parts, I know there is nothing resembling what I have in mind in terms of cornbraids, however aqua man's hair is not too far away, however I hope they make something spot on soon. i should write to lego and give them a suggestion

There is a custom Dr. Evazan on ebay that I just love and plan on buying BUT the hair looks accurate, but its blonde.  Any ideas for an Evazan hairpiece?  Also, what part are people using for Sabine when's face and hair so she doesn't look so much like a mom? Thank you!

Hi guys! 

Sorry I've kept you waiting so long with the new update. I made a list of new hairpieces, I would apreciate very much if you guys check the list and see which hairpiece I forgot to add. This time i added:

-  ninjago movie hairpieces  (edna and lauren)

- ninjago minifigures hairpieces 

- star wars vice admiral holdo ( love the lila color! ;) ) 

-teen titans go dimensions

-beetlejuice dimensions

-hermione granger dimensions

-elves

- nexo knights renesaince wig

- aquaman hair ( is there a set where the haurpiece is in black? i think i ve heard of it, but i am not sure)

- august lego store gift caveman and cavewoman

- dc super heroes girls

- i know there is new rey hairpiece but couldnt find a nice picture 

35661516954_11194d190c_d.jpg

Edited by cebelicamya

@cebelicamya we love you so much for keeping this thread updated!

That new hair for Rey looks horrible, at least in that pic and from that angle! But new hair molds always get me excited so I can't wait to see it from different angles.
The new hair pieces from the Ninjago Movie are all amazing. Thank god they're not too difficult/expensive to get. Most can be found on the CMF...I think I'm only missin Cole's with the tied bandana.