On 5/1/2022 at 8:41 PM, cebelicamya said:

Hi guys! It's been a while... This is the first half of updated hair list

Updates soon :)

I'm collecting monofigs. I believe we still don't have any monochrome hair piece for pearl dark gray, medium lavender and sand green.

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote these many images in one post. Thank you.

Lady Liberty has sand green hair and tiara. And if you loosen your search to include headgear as well as hair, the other colours are covered.

Finally I've managed to update the whole list! :classic: Omg *huh* so many hairpieces in recent years! I've added also hairpieces that are coming out in june. If i missed something, please let me know in the comments below.

Here are all hairpieces in a pdf file where u can download the whole list and where all the links for each hairpiece to Brickset / Bricklink work : https://www.scribd.com/document/575192307/LEGO-Hair-List

W3l1Rbx.jpg

Pr0f2cx.jpg

HHYHVEm.jpg

XPyzw5Q.jpg

ZaCYcvB.jpg

wPzDlcW.jpg

ZKl539s.jpg

2RlQaku.jpg

SsuJAV2.jpg

RKTywgu.jpg

mqzZ6uH.jpg

vt3jajC.jpg

6fkBj9c.jpg

TnIgU03.jpg

7R0SmXD.jpg

GKdVExv.jpg

Z8qUQmt.jpg

Thank you for posting cebelicamya!

Couple of observations:

- still no pearl dark gray and olive green monochrome hair piece! :(

- am I correct in saying that we will be finally getting a monochrome medium lavender with that new Harry Potter fig? (hair item no 88283)

Lastly, there is also no light nougat hair piece but I don't know if the Egghead bald head qualifies? (item 28125) At least that is what I have on my light nougat mono.

Thanks again!

Oh wow, thank you so much for your hard work!!! It’s amazing to see this huge update!!

16 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

https://brickset.com/article/83994/a-look-at-the-minifigs-in-21337-table-football

Great review of all 43 hairpieces that come in  21337 Table football set.

Yeah, that one is hairpieces galore! I really like seeing that they put a lot of extra thought into selecting those. I hope they will eventually show up on PAB, or end up in cheaper sets!

Good to see ample recolours and new designs! I'm looking forward to Paisley’s hairpiece, one of the only hairpieces ever to cover up a substantial part of the face. 

Updated list before January comes with new sets, LOL!  The second part of the list I will post later, i started to update the list before bricklink got allegedly hacked so I can't continue at the moment. Need Bricklink back, asap!:pir-bawling:

W3l1Rbx.jpg
p3rHB6a.jpg
A0cMiQR.jpg
wzmT9Wb.jpg
QJ3uGmf.jpg
Wialmup.jpg

mjq2aA0.jpg
JtHSvgg.jpg
Vc6Hczd.jpg
DPjWKL9.jpg
nDeckXS.jpg
yWzdUej.jpg
lTrzL3u.jpg
016jq37.jpg

Edited by cebelicamya

5 hours ago, Alexandrina said:

Oh wow, that's some impressive stuff. What do the ticks mean beneath some of them?

The green color with ticks means hairpieces that I own,  the red color represents the hairpieces I don't have and the blue color are the hairpieces that are new for 2023 or are still available on bricks and pieces, probably will get them soon. Diddn't want to delete them before posting, too much work.  :pir-tongue:

I still need a lot to collect, nowadays it is a neverending story, LOL. When I started to collect, lego released just a few hairpieces a year.

Edited by cebelicamya

6 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

The green color with ticks means hairpieces that I own,  the red color represents the hairpieces I don't have and the blue color are the hairpieces that are new for 2023 or are still available on bricks and pieces, probably will get them soon. Diddn't want to delete them before posting, too much work.  :pir-tongue:

I still need a lot to collect, nowadays it is a neverending story, LOL. When I started to collect, lego released just a few hairpieces a year.

Fair enough lol!

I'm surprised there are so many different hairpieces that exist in green, since it's not a common hair colour irl and I can't think of many sets that had green hair in.

23 hours ago, Alexandrina said:

Fair enough lol!

I'm surprised there are so many different hairpieces that exist in green, since it's not a common hair colour irl and I can't think of many sets that had green hair in.

Quite a few of the green ones are for the Joker. Then a few other fantasy/superhero characters. A clown. Everyone is Awesome had a green hairpiece. Very few  'realistic' City style sets have green hair, although there is a female crook with one, presumably she is meant to be a bit rebellious. 

I collect monofigs and I am still waiting for the day we get an olive green hair. Also dark pearl gray.

For light nougat (flesh), I could at least use the egghead bald head.