Really cool to get another hairpiece in a blue colour, since there really aren't many. 

Instantly reminded me of this concept art for a LEGO movie that was cancelled:

The-Billion-Brick-Race-2.jpg

see The Brick Fan

Off Topic:

I've been wanting a certain male hairpiece in blue for years, to make an purist custom Jellal Fernandes from Fairy Tail:

340?cb=20100913122211

You'd think that could never possibly work out because of the tatoo on his face, but then they dropped this:

Still not sure if it it's pure coincidence. It's far from perfect, but with the right hairpiece it would be close enough for me. 

I can't see it well on those photos either...but could it be DC CMF Aquaman's hairpiece rather than a new one (sadly!)?
It looks quite similar on this official photo : https://www.lego.com/cdn/cs/set/assets/bltd8482d1f26db9220/21322_alt21.png (Warning : high res photo, that's why I have not included it in the post)

Also, as expected, one of the Ladies has a recolor of the CMF Series 20 Pirate Lady's tricorn + hair combo : brown hat + tan hair for the new Lady, black hat + medium nougat hair for the CMF Lady. 
21322_alt34.png?fit=bounds&format=jpg&qu

Edited by Aurore
Resized the minifig picture

21 hours ago, Aurore said:

I can't see it well on those photos either...but could it be DC CMF Aquaman's hairpiece rather than a new one (sadly!)?
It looks quite similar on this official photo : https://www.lego.com/cdn/cs/set/assets/bltd8482d1f26db9220/21322_alt21.png (Warning : high res photo, that's why I have not included it in the post)

Also, as expected, one of the Ladies has a recolor of the CMF Series 20 Pirate Lady's tricorn + hair combo : brown hat + tan hair for the new Lady, black hat + medium nougat hair for the CMF Lady. 

Yes, I think you are right! It is probably Aquaman's hairpiece. :)

Photos of a new Wonder Woman set leaked, and I'm wondering whether we won't be getting a new helmet + hair combo. The photos don't show it very well, but it may look weird without the minifig's wings.

Also, I don't manage to clearly identify Cheetah's hairpiece : is it a recolor of the mullet (#24072)? Or something else? Or a new mould?

7 minutes ago, Aurore said:

Photos of a new Wonder Woman set leaked, and I'm wondering whether we won't be getting a new helmet + hair combo. The photos don't show it very well, but it may look weird without the minifig's wings.

Also, I don't manage to clearly identify Cheetah's hairpiece : is it a recolor of the mullet (#24072)? Or something else? Or a new mould?

I think it's new entirely :classic:

Omg, the sets are so good. And the Minifigures with a lot of new hairpieces. The monkie kid Minifigure is the best one. Can't wait to buy the new hairpieces and torsos. https://www.promobricks.de/lego-monkie-kid-erste-bilder-aufgetaucht/99233/

I hope we can see soon better resolution images so I can see hairpieces and other new pieces in details.

Edited by cebelicamya

I don't think anyone here has mentioned this summer's Harry Potter wave - no new molds, but I believe Vernon and Petunia Dursley, Draco Malfoy, Lavender Brown, Molly Weasley, and the centaurs are all sporting brand new recolors.

On 5/13/2020 at 1:24 PM, tafkatb said:

I don't think anyone here has mentioned this summer's Harry Potter wave - no new molds, but I believe Vernon and Petunia Dursley, Draco Malfoy, Lavender Brown, Molly Weasley, and the centaurs are all sporting brand new recolors.

I'm sure the CMF will bring in some more too, I mean sprout has a new part for her hat and hair and the unseen ones will hopefully give us some more new parts and recolours.

A leaked image of an upcoming Star Wars set features a character named Vi Moradi, who has the short Black Widow hairpiece in black with blue tips! First time I've seen this hairpiece with printing.

On 6/1/2020 at 1:48 PM, tafkatb said:

A leaked image of an upcoming Star Wars set features a character named Vi Moradi, who has the short Black Widow hairpiece in black with blue tips! First time I've seen this hairpiece with printing.

Yes, it's pretty cool! 

I had not noticed that immediately, but it seems like one of my favourite hat-hair combos got a recolor! 
In Friends set 41437, Mia sports the Series 13 Paleontologist's pith helmet + ponytail recolored with dark red hair instead of dark orange. :wub:

The HP Series 2 CMF has not been officially revealed, but is already available at some stores...So many new hair pieces!
- Dark blue long pigtails (new mold)
- Dark orange flowy hair (new mold, photo from Promobricks.de added below as I find that one absolutely gorgeous)
- Dark red wizard hat + long, flowy white hair combo (new mold)
- Tan beanie + bob cut dark orange hair combo (new mold)
- Dark tan witch hat + earmuffs + curly grey hair combo (new mold)
- Black hair with light flesh pointy ears (recolor?)

lego-71028-harry-potter-review_55-1-340x  lego-71028-harry-potter-review_57-340x22  lego-71028-harry-potter-review_56-340x22

It's a bit off, but you can get inspiration to look Every LEGO Collectible Minifigures Ever made from 2010-2020

As a medieval-fantasy enthusiast, I'm soooo glad we're at last getting a proper witch hat with hair (and without earmuffs)!! :excited:
It will be available in the january 2021 Harry Potter sets. 

50612804556_c8881570b1_o.png

https://www.vandermeulen.com/en-gb/building-and-construction/lego/product-category=lego/lego-41449-friends-andrea-s-family-house-2006748?returnurl=%2fen-gb%2fbuilding-and-construction%2flego%2fproduct-category%3dlego%2f%3fcount%3d264

New friends and city hairpieces. https://brickset.com/sets/60291-1.

And 1 new dog mould in 2 different colors :wub:, they look like labrador or golden retriever. Also loving the assistance dog harness.

Edited by cebelicamya

The beauty store (I guess) in the Heartlake Shopping Mall contains a recolour of the long wavy hair  in light lavender, which I think looks pretty cool! Also the ninjas Kai, Jay and Lloyd will get new hairpieces featuring a coloured bandana, and Cole's hairpiece is recolour of his Movie hair (now the bandana is orange, instead of brown). 

All seen here: https://brickset.com/article/55506/new-zealand-consumer-catalogue-reveals-more-2021-sets

Edited by Exetrius

On 11/21/2020 at 6:23 AM, cebelicamya said:

And 1 new dog mould in 2 different colors :wub:, they look like labrador or golden retriever. Also loving the assistance dog harness.

First I've seen of the new dog mold, that looks great! The one in that City set is Brick Yellow, whats the other color?

Well…no updates since Dec 31, 2020. :) 

there are so many new hairpieces this year, such as Seinfeld, Marvel CMF, and more. 

Hi guys! It's been a while... This is the first half of updated hair list

6ffmKU2.jpg

vR9FN2Z.jpg

XoepF48.jpg

hfRRGWE.jpg

w3evFDE.jpg

zT4MfFx.jpg

YOBpN2F.jpg

On 8/17/2021 at 1:43 PM, DBlegonerd7 said:

Well…no updates since Dec 31, 2020. :) 

there are so many new hairpieces this year, such as Seinfeld, Marvel CMF, and more. 

Updates soon :)

Edited by cebelicamya