Finally, I've managed to update the list. :classic: Soon we will see new hairpieces:excited:. (Are there any leaks yet?) I think each year we get more and more new hairpieces.:wub:
I hope you can see the list, this time I've made it in pdf. Each hairpiece has beneath a link with element number to brickset and color tag. On the far left, there is also a design number for each hair mold and a link to bricklink.
The list is a bit different as usual, so I hope you like it. If I missed something out, please let me know in the comments down below.

Is there another way to post a pdf file? Any other suggestions where I can upload pdf-file?

Edited by cebelicamya

6 hours ago, Gomek said:

Clown hair in blue is a build a minifig exclusive.

Yes, that is way I wrote BAM wall, because i don’t know the id element number. There were quite a few exclusive hairpieces this year from BAM wall

Edited by cebelicamya

On 11/10/2019 at 11:01 PM, cebelicamya said:

Finally, I've managed to update the list. :classic: Soon we will see new hairpieces:excited:. (Are there any leaks yet?) I think each year we get more and more new hairpieces.:wub:
I hope you can see the list, this time I've made it in pdf. Each hairpiece has beneath a link with element number to brickset and color tag. On the far left, there is also a design number for each hair mold and a link to bricklink.
The list is a bit different as usual, so I hope you like it. If I missed something out, please let me know in the comments down below.

https://www.scribd.com/document/434316822/Lego-minifig-hair-list

Is there another way to post a pdf file? Any other suggestions where I can upload pdf-file?

Wow!! The list is looking better than ever! I love the grouping of similar hairstyles, such as the braided ones together, spiky ones together, and so on! :thumbup::thumbup:

One big difference I spot is the lack of hat/mask-hair combos and beards. Have you given up on keeping track of those, or do you intend to make separate lists for them? I see you have allowed bandanas, headphones and bows and cat ears here and there, but I assume you have deliberately left out any piece that shows armour or non-human features (like horns, or elf ears), correct? I think these would fit in the current list:

294786174338, 33660 6188953

And then these would not:

37605 6219361,  325936182213, 3568562179456210358, 20020 6103003 

To upload files, maybe use dropbox? I personally use ShareX/puush.me, but it seems like that service no longer accepts new registrations..

I never knew I needed a reversed-cap-with-hair combo, but damn, it looks great! The hair on Parker looks good, but the headphones are just a bit too big.

2020 images are being published, so far I've spotted new hairpieces in the following sets:

lego-star-wars-2020-75273-007.jpg

(75273 - Poe Dameron's X-Wing Fighter) 

lego-friends-2020-41391-003.jpg

(41391 - Heartlake Hair Salon)

lego-friends-2020-41394-003.jpg

(41394 - Heartlake City Hospital)

lego-city-2020-60248-005.jpg

(60248 - Fire Response Helicopter)

lego-city-2020-60245-001.jpg

(60245 - Police Monster Truck Heist)

lego-city-2020-60246-004.jpg

(60246 - Police Station)

In addition, there are new hairpieces in at least tow Ninjago sets, but the site doesn't let me copy the images so I'll post links to the sets: pics are up:

lego-ninjago2020-71708-005-e157417085592
71708 - Gamers Market

lego-ninjago2020-71712-005-e157417139335

71112 - Temple of Madness

So far, I count two new moulds (one for SW, the other for Ninjago), all the others are recolours! Way to go, LEGO! :sweet::thumbup:

Edited by Exetrius
added ninjago images

9 hours ago, Exetrius said:

In addition, there are new hairpieces in at least tow Ninjago sets, but the site doesn't let me copy the images so I'll post links to the sets: pics are up:

Heh, check out Avatar Jay's recolored hairpiece! :thumbup: :grin:

PromoBricks - LEGO Ninjago 2020: The First Set Images are Here

lego-ninjago-2020-71115-006.jpg

Nearly all the new hairpieces are listed on B&P, but very few are available yet. These are the ones I found available (ignore the other parts):

1b247ebd7d.png 

Also, Flitwick's hair in medium nougat showed up in the BAM-wall:

I picked Flitwick's recolored hair in the BAM-tower today, and also found a recolored version of the Mountain Biker's hairpiece, with a white helmet and dark orange hair!

49321668623_785a58147c.jpg

I don't think it has been mentioned here before - the asymmetric short hair with design id 37823 is now available in bright green thanks to the Lion Dance set. 
lego-bright-green-minifigure-hair-37823-

For those who like original hair colors, this new bright green hair piece, and also the lavender long hair piece (design id 85974) and bright pink beehive (design id 15503) from the Friends hair salon are now available on B&P.
More on the classic side, Flitwick's hair in light bley (design id 38800) is also available.

Edited by Aurore
Added Flitwick's hair

Yes, plenty of 2020 hair pieces have become available, and some 2019 ones have been reducee in price. Maybe I'll compile them.

@Exetrius If you have the courage to compile them, it would be really useful! :sweet:

I also noticed only this morning that the braided bun in medium nougat is now available on B&P for a rather low price. Nice surprise, as there are very expensive and scarce on BL!
lego-medium-dark-flesh-minifigure-braide

7e766c181c.png

Done. :grin: Still missing are Joker's, Bumblebee's and Huntress's hair from DC Superheroes CMF, and Lloyds Golden mowhawk from the Ninjago arcade pod, because they weren't listed. Also, I have omitted the Trolls hairpieces because they attach to 2x2 heads.

The Series 20 minifigs were at the NY Toy Fair. Pictures show two new hairpiece molds and three recolors!

New molds :
- Dark red long hair and white cap combo
- Medium nougat hair and black tricorne combo

Recolors :
- Flitwick's hair in black
- Litte Hermione's hair in bright light yellow
- Overwatch Soldier:76's hair in medium nougat

Edited by Aurore
Updated as new pictures showed up

On 2/20/2020 at 4:03 AM, Aurore said:

The Series 20 minifigs were at the NY Toy Fair. Pictures show two new hairpiece molds and three recolors!

New molds :
- Dark red long hair and white cap combo
- Medium nougat hair and black tricorne combo

Recolors :
- Flitwick's hair in black
- Litte Hermione's hair in bright light yellow
- Overwatch Soldier:76's hair in medium nougat

I'm really glad to see Soldier 76's hairpiece finally get a recolor, and Hermione's hair recolored in Cool Yellow looks quite nice! :thumbup: :classic:

Over at The Brothers Brick, they've got a good look at all those mentioned CMF and their respective recolors...

LEGO-Toy-Fair-New-York-Collectible-Minifigures-18-1024x683.jpgLEGO-Toy-Fair-New-York-Collectible-Minifigures-12-1024x683.jpgLEGO-Toy-Fair-New-York-Collectible-Minifigures-6-1024x683.jpgLEGO-Toy-Fair-New-York-Collectible-Minifigures-10-1024x683.jpgLEGO-Toy-Fair-New-York-Collectible-Minifigures-4-1024x683.jpg