I don't know if this is the right thread to ask this but I need help identifying these head pieces. 

33398247_245212949556617_562514253899943 

If this isn't the right thread, please feel free to point me in the right thread. Thanks!

The only one I know is Good Cop/Bad Cop in the middle. 

16 minutes ago, Ghost Onyx said:

I don't know if this is the right thread to ask this but I need help identifying these head pieces.  

If this isn't the right thread, please feel free to point me in the right thread. Thanks!

The only one I know is Good Cop/Bad Cop in the middle. 

This thread will help you :) 

Yes yes harry potter cmf line finally revealed. And designers have done an amazing job. So many great pieces! Loving all the new hair moulds! Dumbledore minifg wins in my opinion, I i miss Bellatrix Lestrange minifigure, i was hoping we will get her, because of the blue hair they used for nexo knights minifigure. Oh well, hope they release her in the next wave.

https://brickset.com/article/36938/harry-potter-collectable-minifigures-revealed

Mad-Eye’s hair - we get two hair pieces, yay! 

Trelawney’s hair - one of the best hairpieces

Flitwick’s hair - they improved his figure with the new hairpiece

Luna’s hair - hmmm

quennie goldstein's hair - love this mould, i am glad we get a new color, love that we get pastry

Dumbledore’s hair - looks so good with the new beard and hat

Ron's hair - i diddn't recognize him, look too much like Hans Solo

Neville's hair with headphones - such a good reuse

harry potter hair- why do we get two different ones? I prefer new hair piece from great hall set

i also prefer hermione's hair in great hall, why did they put different hair in cmf? But i like that we get a new colored cat with her. Is her hairpiece the same mould as dumbledore has in great hall set? 

I also like Nagini and owl in new brown color, hopefully we will get new type of snakes in this mould for our lego cities.

was not hp collector, though i loved reading books and watching movies, but damn with this new wave and new collectible minifigures line i will buy at least 2 sets (great hall set and express) and the whole cmf series. I love new accessories in this new cmf line. 

Edited by cebelicamya

On 6/27/2018 at 2:53 PM, cebelicamya said:

Flitwick’s hair - they improved his figure with the new hairpiece

Ron's hair - i didn't recognize him, look too much like Hans Solo

I find those two respectively to have the best new hairpiece mold and best new hairpiece recolor. Flitwick's hairpiece resembles an old-fashioned toupee (great to use for comical situations), and it's great to see the Han Solo hairpiece utilized beyond its originally intended purpose for a non-Disney owned license, meaning they don't have an exclusive hold on that particular hairpiece. :thumbup:

Hi everyone, today I was in Lego store and they have in pick a minifigure bar this hairpiece but in bright light yellow. I checked bricklink and this color diddn't appear in any set so far or minifigure. I also found some pieces from ninjago minifigures series, i guess the series diddn't sell so well.

Edited by cebelicamya

4 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

Hi everyone, today I was in Lego store and they have in pick a minifigure bar this hairpiece but in bright light yellow. I checked bricklink and this color diddn't appear in any set so far or minifigure. I also found some pieces from ninjago minifigures series, i guess the series diddn't sell so well.

Sounds interesting! Maybe it was a prototype?

Or a knock-off that someone sneaked in there?

Time to wake up this thread again! :grin:

Overwatch minifigs bring in a bunch of new hair moulds! Characters with new hair pieces are Tracer, Widowmaker, Hanzo, Soldier 76 (yay, white hairpiece! :classic:), D.Va and Mercy. Great designs all around!

Just a reminder of what is still missing from this year in the list:

• Harry Potter hairs from CMF and sets. Don't forget this one from the big castle: https://brickset.com/minifigs/hp159
  • Beach Party Dude's hair from https://brickset.com/sets/5005359-1/Minifigure-Collector-Frame
  • Minidoll hairpieces from: Belle, Cassandra, Dottie, and the torquoise cat ear hair
  • White hairs from Ninjago from figures: Teen Wu and Harumi - Hunted
  • OMAC's blue mohawk
  • Headwear-hair combo's: Batwoman, Female Explosives Engineer, Friends' helmet with ponytail, and Red Riding Hood (found in the IDEAS Pop-up book).

On 10/18/2018 at 6:09 PM, meepinater said:

Sounds interesting! Maybe it was a prototype?

Or a knock-off that someone sneaked in there?

That wouldn't be the first time a non-release batch element appeared in the Build-a-Minifig bar. @cebelicamya I hope you picked one up? :wink: 

Edited by Exetrius

10 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Time to wake up this thread again! :grin:

Overwatch minifigs bring in a bunch of new hair moulds! Characters with new hair pieces are Tracer, Widowmaker, Hanzo, Soldier 76 (yay, white hairpiece! :classic:), D.Va and Mercy. Great designs all around!

Just a reminder of what is still missing from this year in the list:

• Harry Potter hairs from CMF and sets. Don't forget this one from the big castle: https://brickset.com/minifigs/hp159
  • Beach Party Dude's hair from https://brickset.com/sets/5005359-1/Minifigure-Collector-Frame
  • Minidoll hairpieces from: Belle, Cassandra, Dottie, and the torquoise cat ear hair
  • White hairs from Ninjago from figures: Teen Wu and Harumi - Hunted
  • OMAC's blue mohawk
  • Headwear-hair combo's: Batwoman, Female Explosives Engineer, Friends' helmet with ponytail, and Red Riding Hood (found in the IDEAS Pop-up book).

That wouldn't be the first time a non-release batch element appeared in the Build-a-Minifig bar. @cebelicamya I hope you picked one up? :wink: 

I am so busy at the moment, have barely time to check all the new stuff in lego world, so thanx @Exetrius for saving this thread. Hopefully I'll make some time to update the list with all the new hair pieces.

Yes I picked one and I didn't know it was exclusive piece just for Build- a Minifig bar until i checked bricklink, so I will probably buy more next time I'll go to lego store. Other pieces that were in store:

IMG_4343

Edited by cebelicamya

Hair piece related gripe:

I'm currently trying to make more modern versions of the Rock Raiders crew, and there just aren't any Red or Orange hair pieces available for Sparks and Axel respectively. It's a little frustrating.

8 hours ago, obsidianheart said:

Hair piece related gripe:

I'm currently trying to make more modern versions of the Rock Raiders crew, and there just aren't any Red or Orange hair pieces available for Sparks and Axel respectively. It's a little frustrating.

What kind of mold are you looking for? i am not familiar with the theme

On 10/30/2018 at 3:54 PM, cebelicamya said:

What kind of mold are you looking for? i am not familiar with the theme

Hair for male characters in orange and red, but not the far more common Dark Orange and Dark Red. I have some 3rd party Orange stuff I guess I can use.

On 11/5/2018 at 9:34 AM, cebelicamya said:

Does anyone know if you can search hair pieces on bricklink by the year they were released?

If you go here then click 'Sort by' then select 'Year Released' and click 'Go!' then you should be able to.

znHOwE4.png

On 11/6/2018 at 6:46 PM, Foreman-Alex said:

If you go here then click 'Sort by' then select 'Year Released' and click 'Go!' then you should be able to.

Thanx, i never saw that under item name there was Year released. Now i can finally have a better overview and can update my hair collection.

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post above yours. Thank you.

Who knew that Emmet's hair exists in chrome gold! I was suprised to see this, do you think that the pieces come apart or are they glued together ? Has anyone seen this before? 

Oh, no now I have to hunt another chrome minifigure, mister gold is on my list too. 

Edited by cebelicamya

Hair pieces from Lego Movie 2! Can't wait for the movie, i think it is going to be good.

Rex minifigure: https://www.brothers-brick.com/2018/11/20/nineteen-new-sets-revealed-from-the-lego-movie-2-news/lego-movie-2-70826-rexs-rextreme-offroader-04/

New Lucy hairpiece:https://www.brothers-brick.com/2018/11/20/nineteen-new-sets-revealed-from-the-lego-movie-2-news/lego-movie-2-70827-ultrakatty-and-warrior-lucy-03/

Pop up party bus minifigure:https://www.brothers-brick.com/2018/11/20/nineteen-new-sets-revealed-from-the-lego-movie-2-news/lego-movie-2-70828-pop-up-party-bus-05/

Is it the same mould as clown hair piece? I am not quite sure.

pop up party bus male minidoll: https://www.brothers-brick.com/2018/11/20/nineteen-new-sets-revealed-from-the-lego-movie-2-news/lego-movie-2-70828-pop-up-party-bus-04/

hairpiece with headphones, probably the same mould as neville from harry potter but in different colors

And general Mayhem hairpiece:

Edited by cebelicamya

6 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

And general Mayhem hairpiece:

Huh, another hairpiece that could be utilized for an Anime CMF archetype. That, or just yet another redundant Harley Quinn variant. :hmpf:

13 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Huh, another hairpiece that could be utilized for an Anime CMF archetype. That, or just yet another redundant Harley Quinn variant. :hmpf:

Would love to see your custom anime cmf minifigure. 

Another new hairpiece, thi time in black:https://brickset.com/sets/75226-1/Inferno-Squad-Battle-Pack

On 11/21/2018 at 11:29 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

Reminds of Harley actually has tried three different twin ponitails so far :laugh:. Not yet the birthday girl one, tho.

1 hour ago, Dorayaki said:

Reminds of Harley actually has tried three different twin ponitails so far :laugh:. Not yet the birthday girl one, tho.

Yeah, the S18 Birthday Girl's hairpiece could've been ideal for Harley's Mighty Micro variant.

@cebelicamya As requested some time ago, my collection of white hairpieces: 

4e849f8847.jpg

There are still 17 hairpieces released so far that I don't have yet, not including the one from Soldier 76 (Overwatch 2019).

I noticed Teen Wu's hair (see https://brickset.com/minifigs/njo467) is missing from the list at page 11. It is a recolour of TLNM's Cole hair.

Edited by Exetrius