Yes, crazy cool stuff! :wub: 

On the other hand, let's not take prototypes into account for this list, otherwise things will get even more complicated and harder to manage than it already is!

Edited by Exetrius
Grammar

Wow, what a cool hair piece and i like te two colors mixed pink and black. 

4 hours ago, Exetrius said:

On the other hand, let's not to take prototypes into account for this list, otherwise things will get even more complicated and harder to manage than it already is!

Agree, ? 

8 hours ago, Exetrius said:

On the other hand, let's not take prototypes into account for this list, otherwise things will get even more complicated and harder to manage than it already is!

What J2G has is actually a molding mistake, something I haven't seen before as far as hairpieces go. Have you ever seen any accidental marbled hairpieces before yourself in the past?

2 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

Do we get a new Harley hair piece or is this just for the poster?

I think that it is just a zombie cheerleader hair that someone customised.:def_shrug:

Edited by Agent Kallus
Ninjago'd

3 hours ago, obsidianheart said:

I think that Harley and Deadshot are customs, aren't they?

Indeed, and I'm pretty sure the Green Arrow figure in that lineup is a custom too.

Ok, i thought that maybe it is new because i found it on #legoleaks. It can be confusing sometimes :)

What about those minifigures of Harry Potter, Lilly, James, Bellatrix and Olivander? I read in HP thread they are on instagram but can't find them. Hopefully Bellatrix has the old hair piece, i want it so bad in my collection. ? 

Edited by cebelicamya

2 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

Is this true about new cruella devil hairpiece over on instagram? #legoleaks

I had to scroll down for awhile through everything posted under that hashtag, but I believe I found the post you are speaking of. Is it a post from seven days ago by Instagram user Lego Disney Stuff perhaps?

3 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I had to scroll down for awhile through everything posted under that hashtag, but I believe I found the post you are speaking of. Is it a post from seven days ago by Instagram user Lego Disney Stuff perhaps?

Yes, is it again custom stuff from a fan? I hate when they put hashtag #legoleaks just for attention. ?

Edited by cebelicamya

2 minutes ago, cebelicamya said:

Yes, is it again custom stuff from a fan? I hate when they put hashtag #legoleaks just for attention. ?

Yes, I'm afraid it is. :sad:

@Digger of Bricks So i guess nothing new in hair piece world, except a better look of harry potter figs. And tan version of mr.incredible is also, i guess bootleg/fake? I meant this one:

Edited by cebelicamya

3 minutes ago, cebelicamya said:

And tan version of mr.incredible is also, i guess bootleg/fake? I meant this one:

I pretty sure that one's real, as it's been shared by others elsewhere.

33 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I pretty sure that one's real, as it's been shared by others elsewhere.

Cool, so i have to look ? for star wars solo sets. Does it come in summer wave or later?

5 minutes ago, cebelicamya said:

Does it come in summer wave or later?

Presumably the upcoming Summer/Fall 2018 wave, as I don't think we'd be seeing leaks for 2019 playsets yet.

On 5/6/2018 at 5:34 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

What J2G has is actually a molding mistake, something I haven't seen before as far as hairpieces go. Have you ever seen any accidental marbled hairpieces before yourself in the past?

What's the explanation behind this molding error? Are other colored pellets left behind in the mold's feed lines and the first few that come out of the mold when switching colors are the wrong color and then subsequently buried in the bins under those that are the correct color?

On 4/22/2018 at 4:04 PM, Exetrius said:

Speaking of which...

I think I found Salazar's hair in yellow as the flame on the Architecture Statue of Liberty *oh2*

That hair is awesome and now thanks to brisket we know the exact colour is pearl gold.

Ok, so in brown then, sorry i am not familiar with the overwatch game, so i just guessed. I saw brown hair of main character you posted. Also diggerofbricks found on instagram brown hairpiece of widow hairpiece. It is a nice thing we get different color variations of specific moulds.