5 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Check out that Ghost Buster hair in grey!!

Always glad to see these hairpieces find life beyond their intended purpose! :thumbup:

12 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

I think I found Salazar's hair in yellow as the flame on the Architecture Statue of Liberty *oh2*

Dang, sweet find you've spotted there! :thumbup: *huh*

I believe that is only the second time I've ever seen a hairpiece recolored for purposes other than minifigures, the first time being Sabine's hairpiece recolored in green for a bonsai tree in the Ninjago City set.

@cebelicamya Oooh, you're gonna love this (me too, btw):

lego-friends-andrea-shop-41344.jpg

A new cat-ear wig recolour!! :wub: This screams "anime!" to me!

Edited by Exetrius
Typo

7 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Speaking of which...

I think I found Salazar's hair in yellow as the flame on the Architecture Statue of Liberty *oh2*

Wow, what a great find! Thanx :) I saw this picture of lego architecture statue of liberty two days ago and diddn't zoom in to see this awesome hairpiece. ? We are lucky to have you in this thread, you always spot great "treasures". 

6 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I believe that is only the second time I've ever seen a hairpiece recolored for purposes other than minifigures, the first time being Sabine's hairpiece recolored in green for a bonsai tree in the Ninjago City set.

Yes, but did you know that Sabine's hairpiece recolored in green is a licensed piece?! I tried to buy it by calling customer service, but it is not for sale. I don't get it sometimes with all these restrictions. What made me even more unhappy is that the green hairpiece is used only for bonsai tree and not on a licensed minifigure ??? But i could easily buy Salazar's hair and Luke's hair and they are both from disney. In addition some hairpieces from Ninjago movie. Don't understand why sometimes some licensed things are available and sometimes they are not. On what criteria does lego make these rules? 

Edited by cebelicamya

On 4/22/2018 at 4:04 PM, Exetrius said:

Speaking of which...

I'm not 100% sure but it also looks like it also in comes in the ninjago city docks in (bright?) green. 

17 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

Don't understand why sometimes some licensed things are available and sometimes they are not. On what criteria does lego make these rules? 

I don't know if this is the cases but I'd presumed that it was only supposed to be unlicensed ones for sale but some licensed ones managed to slip through the cracks.

4 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

I'm not 100% sure but it also looks like it also in comes in the ninjago city docks in (bright?) green. 

Where? It's not worn by any of the figures in the set. :shrug_confused:

23 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Where? It's not worn by any of the figures in the set. :shrug_confused:

Spoiler

The LEGO Ninjago Movie Ninjago City Docks (70657)

The shrub on the middle building, though it might just be the TLBM Joker hair, I can't quite tell hence the lack of certainty in my above post. 

And we have a new grey mold in people's pack. 

60202-1.jpg

Edited by cebelicamya

13 minutes ago, cebelicamya said:

And we have a new grey mould in people's pack. 

-snip-

Neat, as there aren't all that many! 

1 hour ago, obsidianheart said:

Which one is it, though?

Likewise, I can't figure out whether it's a recolor or an all-new mold myself either. :shrug_confused:

To me it seems completly new mold for 2018. 

What about this one: is it also new mold? The one who is driving the carriage. 

41157-1.jpg?201804220649

Also rapunzel seems to have different color? I can be wrong. 

Edited by cebelicamya

2 hours ago, Metanoios91 said:

The grey hair piece is a new mold for 2018. It also comes in light yellow in the new city hospital

Hmm, interesting. Still, it just doesn't seem like an archetypical hairstyle, instead looking like something signature to a particular licensed/original character. :shrug_confused:

9 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Hmm, interesting. Still, it just doesn't seem like an archetypical hairstyle, instead looking like something signature to a particular licensed/original character. :shrug_confused:

There's an Incredibles 2 concept art piece floating around featuring a character with a similar hairstyle in teal. Maybe that's a thing.

15 hours ago, obsidianheart said:

There's an Incredibles 2 concept art piece floating around featuring a character with a similar hairstyle in teal. Maybe that's a thing.

Yeah, I saw @Robert8 mention that too over on the 2018 City topic, but I think it's too textured to be used for that character. As of now, I'm betting that it will end up being utilized for some Harry Potter and/or Fantastic Beasts character in one of the sets or CMFs, if it is indeed a licensed mold.

On 22/04/2018 at 4:22 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

Shakespeare's bald head hairpiece was recoloured in tan and used for the bust, which strictly isn't a minifigure (although is on a minifig head), in the Classic TV Batman Batcave.

The previous overviews looked good, but this is even better! :classic::thumbup:

I just noticed that the (spiky) mohawk is recoulered in blue in one of the Batman sets: 27703047758_5342d1188a_b.jpg

3 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

This time i tried something different

Nice! Having twelve hairpieces per row using Brickset thumbnails is much easier to browse through. :thumbup: :classic:

4 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

This time i tried something different

Hands down one of the greatest posts of all time. Many many thanks for all that fantastic work! So many MOCs will benefit from having uniquely-hairdo'd characters.

On 30. april 2018 at 1:06 AM, Exetrius said:

The previous overviews looked good, but this is even better! :classic::thumbup:

I just noticed that the (spiky) mohawk is recoulered in blue in one of the Batman sets: 

Thanx :) 

I like that mohawk in blue, looks good.

On 30. april 2018 at 3:26 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

Nice! Having twelve hairpieces per row using Brickset thumbnails is much easier to browse through. :thumbup: :classic:

Yes, that is why i changed the concept and i think this list will be much easier for me to update. The ldd photos are more common than the real ones. so i think i will stick with this list for quite some time. 

On 30. april 2018 at 5:00 AM, koalayummies said:

Hands down one of the greatest posts of all time. Many many thanks for all that fantastic work! So many MOCs will benefit from having uniquely-hairdo'd characters.

Wow, thank you ?? 

Finally i got my hairpieces:

27955775168_d69f468977_c_d.jpg

Has anyone tried ordering bellatrix Lestrange hair in medium blue by calling customer service ? (nexo knights) Is nexo knights also under licensed category? 

Edited by cebelicamya

Besides hair pieces i also love collecting different lego animals, so i made a new topic/ list for lego animals. Maybe you will like it as much as this thread, you can check it out here :) 

Edited by cebelicamya