1 hour ago, obsidianheart said:

I was just thinking what a good couple of years it's been for you on that front.

Truly outstanding! :sweet:

1 hour ago, Exetrius said:

Also, Harumi from Ninjago gets Ava's hair recoloured in white! Glorious white! You know how much I like white hairpieces... :grin:

That hairpiece is a rather nice choice for a white recolor, I kinda dig it! :thumbup:

It wouldn't be quite spot on, but that recolor could roughly be used for a purist Princess Kida from Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire if they wanted a close portrayal to complement an MOC based upon the movie. 

th?id=OIP.caMcP7anCDpDSeXh88sq9AHaDI&pid

On 3/10/2018 at 10:22 PM, Exetrius said:

Yup, even one of the sets. The villian in that set has the Black Widow hair in dark red! 

Also, Harumi from Ninjago gets Ava's hair recoloured in white! Glorious white! You know how much I like white hairpieces... :grin:

Yes, you are so lucky. Are you going to make a photo with all white hair pieces you collected so far? 

And could you give me any hints where i can see hair pieces from incredibles sets? 

6 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

Yes, you are so lucky. Are you going to make a photo with all white hair pieces you collected so far? 

Haven't collected any of this year yet, but still that's a nice idea. I should! :classic::thumbup:

8 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

And could you give me any hints where i can see hair pieces from incredibles sets? 

According to @just2good, these have just been leaked on Walmart's website.

17 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

According to @just2good, these have just been leaked on Walmart's website.

Well video was removed, but i found sets on brickset. 

So elasticgirl and violet have new hair pieces I kinda like the second one more. Does mr. incredible have the same hair as it had in collectible series, i am not quite sure? 

Looking at the prices, Junior sets are so overpriced. 

I love torso prints on Jurassic park velociraptor chase. I think the girl has a new recolor of hairpiece.

And some good news, i am finally updating the list in couple of days. I need some help from you guys, i am looking at the new minifigures from Jurassic world lockwood escape and the brown mould on a guy in a suit doesn't look familiar to me. https://goo.gl/images/RtzbNb It reminds me of mould seen on  cmf series batman comissioner Gordon, but i can be wrong. https://goo.gl/images/uNEs9F

Edited by cebelicamya

I think it is time to update the list! I put together all new hairpieces for 2018 and updated some with better quality. Please let me know if i missed something! Other hair pieces are on page 8. 

I' ve added:

-cmf series 18

- incredibles ( i will update them with better quality pictures as soon the sets are out) 

-harry potter ("-")

-jurassic world ("-")

- star wars

- ninjago

- ninjago the movie

-super heroes

- disney princess

-city

-friends

Some are available on bricks and pieces! I think ninjago and star wars. Check more info on BAP thread.

26920971408_9a7f38f992_c_d.jpg

40080951424_2064419882_c_d.jpg

Edited by cebelicamya

8 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

1. Does mr. incredible have the same hair as it had in collectible series, i am not quite sure? 

2. I love torso prints on Jurassic park velociraptor chase. I think the girl has a new recolor of hairpiece.

3. I need some help from you guys, i am looking at the new minifigures from Jurassic world lockwood escape and the brown mould on a guy in a suit doesn't look familiar to me. https://goo.gl/images/RtzbNb It reminds me of mould seen on  cmf series batman comissioner Gordon, but i can be wrong. https://goo.gl/images/uNEs9F

1. He does. I'm 95% sure its regular tan, but it looks a tad darker to me. Probably just the lighting.

2. Princess Tamina's hair in Medium Nougat, yup.

3. A recoloured Gordon hairpiece indeed.

Thank you so much for updating! :sweet::thumbup:

Over on Instagram, there's a leaked image of a minidoll from an upcoming Disney Princess set based upon the Tangled TV series. The character it's based upon is named Cass, and she wears a rather nice new hairpiece mold in Black with a Superman-esque curl.

Hello everyone! 

I need your help regarding

-elves hair pieces

- hat and hair combo pieces 

- beard & moustaches pieces

I am not collecting them so i am not really sure which pieces i am still missing on the list, i am posting current situation: 

Elves hairpieces:

I've also added some bat hairpieces because of big ears ( ear stuff should be together, lol) 

39216675730_bb9b2fcd3a_z_d.jpg

Beard & moustaches: 

40983562692_4bd8a7933e_z_d.jpg

Hat- hair combo pieces and miscellaneous:

39216675470_4e2291a8d7_z_d.jpg

39216675290_97cbd3470a_z_d.jpg

•  
Edited by cebelicamya

Thanks you guys in advance for helping me complete all lists :) 

Edited by cebelicamya

1 hour ago, cebelicamya said:

Thanks you guys in advance for helping me complete all lists :) 

You're most welcome! :classic:

Some new rare hairpieces in the bam wall. I am so happy i finally have tan ponytail ! 

IMG_3010

IMG_3017

Edited by cebelicamya

16 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

Ewok Leia's... damn! :wub:

yes indeed, i actually bought it from bricks and pieces one year ago when it was still available 

Edited by cebelicamya

I just ordered some pieces from bap, here is a list of some hairpieces that are currently available. 

Sadly white hairpiece ID88283 is not available anymore :( 

There is also hairpiece available ID29066 from elves, i just forgot to screen shot

41324127251_99c11be761_n_d.jpg41324127351_72760144fe_n_d.jpg40428131815_4727644a96_n_d.jpg

Edited by cebelicamya

On 3/13/2018 at 10:22 AM, cebelicamya said:

I think it is time to update the list! I put together all new hairpieces for 2018 and updated some with better quality. Please let me know if i missed something! Other hair pieces are on page 8. 

I' ve added:

-cmf series 18

Good info. I didn't know the red-brick guy's hair was new, might need to grab one more of him. Is it a new mold or just a new color for that piece like the blue brick girl?

As always amazing information. This thread is very much appreciated. I always like making sure figures in MOCs have a nice variety of hair and colors as is possible.

3 hours ago, koalayummies said:

Good info. I didn't know the red-brick guy's hair was new, might need to grab one more of him. Is it a new mold or just a new color for that piece like the blue brick girl?

As always amazing information. This thread is very much appreciated. I always like making sure figures in MOCs have a nice variety of hair and colors as is possible.

It is just a new color, mould is the same as Bruce Wayne's hair piece. 

Thanx, i am very glad you checked this thread :) Me too, that is why i collect different hair styles. 

Edited by cebelicamya
Typo

On 4/20/2018 at 10:13 AM, Exetrius said:

Check out that Ghost Buster hair in grey!!

Yes i saw it, really really nice ? ! We also get from friends line catwoman hair in teal with black ears!

Edited by cebelicamya