Some new 2018 minifigs now have images available on Brickset, here they are:

sw891.pngsw890.png71020-13.jpg?201712050456njo394.pngelf054.pngelf051.png 

Btw, I know the red short mohawk is already in the database, but only in photoshopped (?) form.

Also, seems like there will be some interesting hairpieces included with Marvel Infinity War and Star Wars Han Solo sets, but that's for later! :wink:

Edited by Exetrius

Thanx, love the new white hairpiece. Others are just meh.. nothing special. Yes red mohawk is photoshoped, will add the real one. Hans solo hair pieces are great, saw some preliminaries. :) can't wait. 

Is Claire's hairpiece  from Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom in a new color? It looks orange ? to me? 

On 13-1-2018 at 1:40 PM, cebelicamya said:

Is Claire's hairpiece  from Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom in a new color? It looks orange ? to me? 

Dark orange, yes indeed. Although that piece has been moulded in that colour before, it was different because it had printing:

c52851e4cf820f2a4a0e9a3511286370.jpg

It's April O'Neil from this set: https://brickset.com/sets/79105-1/Baxter-Robot-Rampage

Does anyone know if the hair from the Series 6 Skater Girl has ever been released in plain black without the printing outside of the one impossible-to-get Team GB figure?

Do any of the leaks/pictures out there for upcoming sets/figs show that hairpiece in that color?

Oh and the unprinted dark orange April hair is not new, it was used on the Series 3 Tennis Player.

8 hours ago, jonwil said:

Does anyone know if the hair from the Series 6 Skater Girl has ever been released in plain black without the printing outside of the one impossible-to-get Team GB figure?

Do any of the leaks/pictures out there for upcoming sets/figs show that hairpiece in that color?

Oh and the unprinted dark orange April hair is not new, it was used on the Series 3 Tennis Player.

It's in one other minifg (from the TrU pack promotion): 

col310.png

https://brickset.com/minifigs/col310

I haven't seen it show up in any of the leaks.

And I see you're right, it's not new at all and it's already listed in this thread. 

Ok so the hair piece in question is in an impossible-to-get Team GB figure and a nearly-impossible-to-get TRU exclusive figure and nowhere else. Looks like I wont be adding it to my collection anytime soon... :(

On 1/17/2018 at 9:46 AM, jonwil said:

...a nearly-impossible-to-get TRU exclusive figure and nowhere else. Looks like I wont be adding it to my collection anytime soon... :(

The TRU city figs are available for direct purchase from TRU's website, though if you are outside the US I don't know what availability is like.

On 1/17/2018 at 10:27 AM, Exetrius said:

It's in one other minifg (from the TrU pack promotion): 

Oh, thanx for pointing that out, thank god my toys r'us still has them, but 15€ is just too expensive for just black ponytail hairpiece, other minifigures are just too generic for my taste, nothing special. So i think i am going to wait for the hairpiece to come in pick a minifigure bar or bricklink.

So news guys, i saw 4 minifigures from the new minifigures series 18 and there are couple of new hairpieces, balloon guy has a completely new mould and the brick girl has this hairpiece in dark brown, for brick guy i am not to sure because it is too blurry to see hair mould

lego-sophie-jones-minifigure-25.jpg

Edited by cebelicamya

51 minutes ago, cebelicamya said:

So news guys, i saw 4 minifigures from the new minifigures series 18 and there are couple of new hairpieces, balloon guy has a completely new mould and the brick girl has this hairpiece in dark brown, for brick guy i am not to sure because it is too blurry to see hair mould

Actually, the Brick Suit Gir hairl is inverted.

The Guy has Bruce Wayne's hair from the Movie

6 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Actually, the Brick Suit Gir hairl is inverted.

The Guy has Bruce Wayne's hair from the Movie

Ooo ?? he, he. Inverted, yes! How did my brain made that up? ? Lol 

i thought also he has Bruce Wayne's hair, but it is too blurry to be sure, so we will have to wait for better quality pictures, at least we got 4, so 13 to go

it is maybe possible he has hairpiece from dfb series? 

Edited by cebelicamya

It looks like every one in this set except for Malfoy, McGonigal and Quirel have a new or recoloured hair piece ,so that's pretty sweet.

26428061078_015573ab94_b.jpg

3 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

It looks like every one in this set except for Malfoy, McGonigal and Quirel have a new or recoloured hair piece ,so that's pretty sweet.

And, here's the image of Harry particularly you already shared on the 2018 topic with his new hairpiece, just for @cebelicamya to see if she hasn't already. :classic:

Spoiler

27858855_10155481244443403_2297696077073

@Digger of Bricks thanx, love harry potter hairpiece, i think it is a mayor  improvement from old mould. Hermione's hair is also gorgeous, on the other hand i wished they would use old hairpiece of her, just because i don't have it in my collection yet. Nice recolor for Ron. Which mould is on Nicolas- ghost? Is it dr.who hairpiece or beetlejuice?  

p.s: after zooming in, i think the grey hairpiece is beetlejuice mould, and i diddn't notice before, but ginny's hairpiece is new recolor of spooky girl hairpiece, at first i thought it was student from series 10 hairpiece mould. 

Edited by cebelicamya
zoomed picture and found some new details ;)

Is Dumbledore hair hans solo hairpiece in grey? 

2018-02-17-05.07.18.jpg?ssl=1

2018-02-17-05.07.34.jpg?ssl=1

Better view of HP hair pieces:

2018-02-17-05.05.20.jpg?ssl=1

Edited by cebelicamya

8 minutes ago, cebelicamya said:

Is Dumbledore hair hand solo hairpiece in grey? 

Looks like it to me, maybe? :shrug_confused:

9 minutes ago, cebelicamya said:

Wow, those are the best minifigure caricatures of the three yet! I really like how their expressions have more of an adolescent style that Lego uses on many of their younger characters currently. :thumbup:

36 minutes ago, cebelicamya said:

The girl's hair on the left is awesome and I must pre-empt this by saying I know nothing about Harry Potter but the guy on the right holding the lantern looks absolutely hilarious. 

5 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

Is Dumbledore hair hand solo hairpiece in grey? 

It is there, but it seems to be a placeholder for the more film accurate new part show on the press release images, on another note those photos really highlight how much McGonogal needs a new hat/hair combo, but with all the new parts for the set it would be unreasonable to complain.

I'm very pleased with the new hairstyles! I saw on reddit that Violet from The Incredibles gets a new hairpiece as well and it looks great!

2 hours ago, Exetrius said:

I saw on reddit that Violet from The Incredibles gets a new hairpiece as well and it looks great!

Though I do agree, I can't help but think that it looks like a feminine version of Larry the Barista's hairpiece. :shrug_oh_well:

11 hours ago, Exetrius said:

I'm very pleased with the new hairstyles! I saw on reddit that Violet from The Incredibles gets a new hairpiece as well and it looks great!

There are already photos of incredibles minifigures? 

And i need to update list soon, so many new hair pieces, i am just too lazy at the moment. 

Edited by cebelicamya

On 28-2-2018 at 11:28 PM, cebelicamya said:

There are already photos of incredibles minifigures? 

And i need to update list soon, so many new hair pieces, i am just too lazy at the moment. 

Yup, even one of the sets. The villian in that set has the Black Widow hair in dark red! 

Also, Harumi from Ninjago gets Ava's hair recoloured in white! Glorious white! You know how much I like white hairpieces... :grin:

Edited by Exetrius

4 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

You know how much I like white hairpieces... :grin:

I was just thinking what a good couple of years it's been for you on that front.