One question, does anyone know if the boxer S16 has a new hair color?

Yup! I think it's new colour (Reddish brown).

Reddish brown is the normal brown now. It's not new.

Yes, but what i mean is the new color of the part.

Edited by KamalMYafi

Update on page 8

Edited by cebelicamya

I haven't edited post yet, there are so many pictures to add :) :)

Edited by cebelicamya

Thanks for keeping this updated. It's very useful

You'll have a lot of work to do with the upcoming Batman Movie sets!

PD. I think Vitruvius beard is missing in your list

Edited by Robert8

Thanks for keeping this updated. It's very useful

You'll have a lot of work to do with the upcoming Batman Movie sets!

PD. I think Vitruvius beard is missing in your list

Yes batman movie and lego dimensions!

Edited by cebelicamya

Does anyone use bricks and pieces for ordering new hair pieces? Is it cheaper or more expensive than bricklink? I am asking because I am still collecting hair pieces that are on my list and it is getting expensive, I am willing to pay up to 2 euros for 1 hairpiece, but on bricklink there are some hair poeces that are more than 4 euros. There are 377 hair pieces, I have 198 and 179 still to go. And in the next months there are new hair pieces in lego dimensions, batman.... oh so much patience and money!!

On 29. julij 2016 at 10:37 PM, Borex said:

And soon new Han Solo hair :-)

Hans solo has a new hair? where can I see it?

Edited by cebelicamya

Out of curiosity, does LEGO ever use hair pieces from licensed characters in their regular CMF series or sets? I am specifically thinking of hairstyles like Jack Sparrow's or, say, the Tonto hair from the Lone Ranger sets or some of the hair from the Star Wars and Lord of the Rings sets, hair that is easily identifiable as belonging to that character. I am only asking because it seems like LEGO could use some of those parts to make some unique new minifigures, but then I wondered if perhaps their license agreement with the studios prevented them from re-using the parts.

Hair pieces that you can get from BAP.

I got mine already

Many thanks for sharing! It might be time for another haul... :wink:

(I'm collecting white hairpieces, don't really know why I like those so much! :grin:)

Out of curiosity, does LEGO ever use hair pieces from licensed characters in their regular CMF series or sets? I am specifically thinking of hairstyles like Jack Sparrow's or, say, the Tonto hair from the Lone Ranger sets or some of the hair from the Star Wars and Lord of the Rings sets, hair that is easily identifiable as belonging to that character. I am only asking because it seems like LEGO could use some of those parts to make some unique new minifigures, but then I wondered if perhaps their license agreement with the studios prevented them from re-using the parts.

Yes and no.

Some licensed hairpieces are very specfic and can't be reused. For instance, Jack Sparrow's and Tonto's hair (and Darth Vader helmet, Ursula's hair, etc...). Those are clearly molded after a trademaked design and can't be reused on regular sets.

But, if the hairpiece is based on a common hairstyle or headwear, then LEGO can reuse it on regular sets. For instance, Black Widow's hair has been reused in City and Ninjago sets and the CMF S15 Jewel Thief. Also, Butch Cavendish hat+hair combo was reused in The LEGO Movie. The character wasn't physically released, but you can see it in the background during the western scene. They can do it because it's just a hat with some hair.

Thank you for the great list and the pictures! I will follow you!

I am addicted to hairpieces, too. Not only in the Lego world ;-)

My most wanted ones are long haired, braided ones or buns, also multi colored (blue I love very much).

I am growing my hair very long and I have been a collector of hairtoys (Clips, Sticks, Forks etc) for several years now. So collecting Lego hairpieces is some link between my hobbies.

I am not sure, but I can't see the hair from Belle from the Disney princess series on your list. But it could be that I missed it because of a different face.

Hi, thank you for this list. I'm a hair collector too and since you helped me find some that I missed, I created an account to help you. I know you said combos aren't that important, and I agree, but since you added them you may also need to add these:

98119pb01.jpg?126025pb01.jpg?126027pb01.jpg?195352pb01.jpg?120606pb02.jpg?020606pb01.jpg?113761pb01.jpg?113748pb01.jpg?124071pb01.jpg?198377.jpg?219195pb01.jpg?292254pb01.png92254pb02.jpg?119202pb01.jpg?113768pb01.jpg?219206pb02.jpg?213765pb01.jpg?219201pb01.jpg?118164pb01.jpg?125305pb01.jpg?011900.jpg?115491.jpg?199245pb01.jpg?215617pb01.jpg?111907.jpg?111891.png43751.png15675.jpg

And keep in mind that Rapunzel's hair has 2 variations, one with 2 pin holes and another with 3. The Revolutionary soldier hair has 2 variations, one with black ribbon and another with dark blue ribbon. The king crown with hair also has a variation with dark orange hair. And Luminara Unduli's head piece isn't hair.

Edited by Raphael M

I wish they would release more normal hair decals. Some of them are good but for my Lego city I need normal!

The pigtail hair from the Series 16 Babysitter is great (my favorite recently-introduced hairpiece) and I hope it shows up in more colors like Medium Dark Flesh, Dark Orange and Black (the Dark Tan from the Zombie Cheerleader and the Red/Blue from that DC set don't do it for me)

The hair used on e.g. Raj in Big Bang Theory or Anakin Skywalker or Lloyd is also really cool.