The newly announced Star Wars sets include Superman's new hair in a brown color, I think dark brown.

4lXBEoK.jpg

[This photo's from fbtb.net, but I cropped it for eurobricks' rules.]

Also, Tarkin appears to have Capaldi's hair in Dark Bluish Gray. [Edit:] And Sabine's hair in that set is also new.

Edited by N_Cat

Incredibly helpfull, if lists like this where also made for Clear piece's, Torso's, Legs etc. That would save a lot of work!

Thanks for this! As a minifig collector, i have a Lego hair addiction! :laugh:

Edited by Lazer

Omg! New hair styles, new colors!

It will be so hard to feel them :( got to buy whole box!

New hairs from Fun in the park set!

I think the set is the best one from the summer wave, new torso printings, new hair colors :)

Have to add new hair from summer Star wars sets

Edited by cebelicamya

Figured this would be the best place to ask - Plastic Man was released with Superman's 'spitcurl' hair;

Plastic_Man.png

and it's bothered me because it looks so much like Superman's hair, and Plastic Man's spitcurl goes 'up' instead of 'down' onto his forehead - are there any hairpieces that mimic this look better?

2554986-tumblr_m5bv6fgx5p1r8tj09o1_500.jpg

Thanks guys!

Edited by retrotaco

With new disney and football minifigures, here is my latest update!

I have added some new hair pieces from city and star wars summer sets

Edited: I moved pictures to the last post

Edited by cebelicamya

Sorry if its been mentioned- Over at the DC thread there is a picture of Ra's Al Ghul who has a new hairpiece (Black with white "aging")

Sorry if its been mentioned- Over at the DC thread there is a picture of Ra's Al Ghul who has a new hairpiece (Black with white "aging")

Thanx, i will check it out!

p.s: went to DC topic, didn't find the picture :(

I just wanted to say thank you for such a great resource.

I am in search of hair that will be visible under a baseball cap.

cebalicamya, I know in your picture you have some hats that include hair, such as the construction hat with hair. Has there ever been a baseball cap with hair?

Or is there hair that functions like the sheriff's moustache where it won't interfere with a hat?

15439.jpg?1

Thank you!

I just wanted to say thank you for such a great resource.

I am in search of hair that will be visible under a baseball cap.

cebalicamya, I know in your picture you have some hats that include hair, such as the construction hat with hair. Has there ever been a baseball cap with hair?

Or is there hair that functions like the sheriff's moustache where it won't interfere with a hat?

Thank you!

I don't think there has been a baseball cap with hair, the only hat combination I can think off is Emmets from lego movie minifigures.

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

I actually think that's the same model piece with a color variation. So you're both right. Bummer there's no baseball cap like that! Thank you!

Holy crap. This list only reminds me of the very few hair pieces I have :l Hats and hairstyles are among my fave lego pieces, it sucks I no longer collect lego as I used to!

I notice in that last update you have the white Balin The Dwarf hair/beard combo thing, but it also came in Light Grey in the Scooby Doo Lighthouse.

Also, I think you missed Angelica's Hat/Hair combo from Pirates of The Caribbean and the Bad Guy from The Lone Ranger's Hat/Hair combo.

I notice in that last update you have the white Balin The Dwarf hair/beard combo thing, but it also came in Light Grey in the Scooby Doo Lighthouse.

Also, I think you missed Angelica's Hat/Hair combo from Pirates of The Caribbean and the Bad Guy from The Lone Ranger's Hat/Hair combo.

i am still missing Captain J. Fuller's hat/hair and some from the Elve's line aswell (mentioned these on Page1 :tongue: )

Wow, this year so much new hair, minifigure series 16, lego batman movie,

Updated list coming soon...

One question, does anyone know if the boxer S16 has a new hair color?