Thanks guys!

Meanwhile I have some more work done on the Alp Striker in MLCad. that project is on hold now while I'm building the Guardian. ( her name was changed into Guardian since Multraship took over the contract from Svitzer to man the ship for the Dutch coastguard.

25845813753_1c635b6640_c.jpgALP Striker by Arjan Oude Kotte, on Flickr

Yes, it is done. I have finnished the Ievolie Amaranth. While I was building the model the ships name changed into Guardian. That's because the contract for the ship went to another shippingcompany. It's now in the hands of Mutltraship.

165 cm long 45 cm wide and 93 cm tall, built with more than 40.000 bricks. fully lit with more than 70 leds.

40733658865_da9294cff7_c.jpgETV Multraship Guardian by Arjan Oude Kotte, on Flickr

41585300032_28e391de23_c.jpgETV Multraship Guardian by Arjan Oude Kotte, on Flickr

27007092639_f56bc622c2_c.jpgWheelhouse LEDs done. by Arjan Oude Kotte, on Flickr

36329029046_1dbe27c45d_c.jpgSome work on the Guardian. by Arjan Oude Kotte, on Flickr

more to see in my flickr album :https://www.flickr.com/photos/konajra/albums/72157648274790716/with/36329029046/

What an epic build. The attention to detail is mind blowing. If this doesn’t go into the HoF I’ll eat my BWE :moar: (Alasdair, Jim this is not a challenge :look:)

Edited by grum64

@Konajra Your builds are truly awesome. I love the attention to intricate details in your models.

Just curious, so it this just a hobby for your or do you build these sets for your customers?

Impressive by size and attention to detail, rare to have a combination of both so well executed (and both night and day)!

I'm as always in awe for your creations! You are a real artist! Can't stop watching the pictures ...

The ship builders on this forum are fantastic. Konajra, you have built a lovely ship :)

Thanks everyone! I also like the photos in the dark. I hope I can take some decent photos in the dark. but than the wether should be better.

Two words to express what I feel about this MOC: Mind blown.

There are no emoticons out here could express how my mind is blown!

EDIT: Hey wait... This almost works: :damn: :tongue:

Edited by LegoModularFan

I am not even that huge of a ship fan, but i could easily spend days looking at this. My goodness...

Beyond amazing. These ships have got to be about the most detailed and intricate MOCs I have ever seen. True masterpeices made from Lego. Phenomenal work! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: