I'm starting a new job and having to move away. The new place I'm moving too is temporary and a lot smaller than my current place so I am unable to take any of my parts collection with me. I am going to take my built 42043 and built Jurgen's Zorex with me. My question is do I need any of the extra parts to make the 42043 B Model?

If you are wanting to build 42043-b just take all the parts from 42043 and the extras and you'll be alright

...and the extras and you'll be alright

I think he is asking whether he needs the extra parts, and if so, which ones. The extra parts are probably stored with the rest of his collection.

I know a guy who wrote a review :wink:

http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=111478

He has included a picture with the leftover parts:

19206132885_6e00195f1d_c.jpg

You can find these parts to be sure, but I'm pretty sure you can do without.

I think he is asking whether he needs the extra parts, and if so, which ones. The extra parts are probably stored with the rest of his collection.

I know a guy who wrote a review :wink:

Spot on Jim, that's perfect. Thanks very much. Pretty sure I won't need those parts but I can look them out before I pack away my parts.

Thanks very much.

Spot on Jim, that's perfect. Thanks very much. Pretty sure I won't need those parts but I can look them out before I pack away my parts.

Thanks very much.

Glad to be of assistance! Good luck with your new job.

Glad to be of assistance! Good luck with your new job.

Thanks, I'm got a new job as an agricultural engineering lecturer, I've been an agricultural engineer for the last 15 years and need to a new challenge! Might well be able to use lego technic to demonstrate engineering principles too!

Edited by theozboy

Those are not all parts left (only from cabine)

There's much more, see whole review: http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=111478

Hi,

Welcome to EB!

You are absolutely right! The guy who wrote the review shows the leftover parts after each stage, instead of a single picture with all the leftover parts (like he normally does) :sweet::thumbup:

:wink: