JanetVanD

[MOC] Her Majesty's Theatre, London

These are the full pictures of the model I'll be exhibiting at Brick2015 next month.

It's the brick-built version of the well-known Her Majesty's Theatre in London.On stage, the famous boat scene from the much-loved "The Phantom of the Opera" is being played, just as it is played every night in the real-life theatre.

I started this build last December, so, after eleven months and 57,992 pieces later, here it is:

her_majesty_s_theatre__london__front_view_by_janetvand-d9hnet3.png

For a full view of the detailed interior here's a link to my gallery:

This is crazy! What a fantastic build. I love the atmosphere, the colors and the lights. I'd like to buy tickets for the next show, please :-)

That is just quite simply amazing. The amount of detail you've crammed into such a massive building... I can see how that took you a year! Fantastic stuff. And with lights! I'm definitely going to pore over this at BRICK... I'd heard that there would be an impressive theatre, but this... this is on another level. Bravo.

Holy $&!#... 58000 pieces??

EDIT: Just checked the gallery, and the interior is incredible... All those lights, all those seats...

Edited by BlockLogo

Woah! I had accidently stumble into this, and I'm glad I did! It is extremely amazing how much detail is in there!

An incredible build.....so much detail...it is hard to see the pictures are not from the actual building, but the Lego version....this is definitely on of the most stunning buildings i ever saw!!

The exterior is fantastic... but the interior makes it a true masterpiece. I especially like the ceiling. How did you keep track of all the pieces by the way? Did you plan it digitally?

Amazing! I love all the details, both exterior and interior. Looks just like the real thing!

Mind-blowing. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: The facade is near to perfection (it's so perfect that the Nonlego lettering seems completely unnecessary to me). But what really stands out here is the interior, without doubt one of the best interiors of a Lego building I've ever seen, style- and technique-wise. The decoration is just stunning. Great that it can be seen from the outside. I'd love to see much more (and larger) pics of that.

Two questions:

• Is the lighting Lego or Nonlego?
  • I somehow can't figure out how you did the windows on the second floor. Could you tell something about that?

Anyhow congrats on this masterpiece!

This is just stunning! And the interior detailing is mind-blowing!

Don't know what to say. This is absolutely mindblowing. The one image in this thread already sold me, but when I scrolled a it and saw that you also have a full interior....wow.