Sign in to follow this  
Vorkosigan

Double VIP points and free shipping Nov 21st

VIP Only Offers: Valid November 21, 2015 through 11:59pm EST (8:59pm PST)

Available to VIP members who are signed into a VIP account.

Free Limited Edition Gingerbread House with purchases of $99 or more.

Double VIP Points on every purchase.

Free Shipping on all online orders.

I would assume this applies in-store as well? All the stuff I want is sold out on Shop@Home. :cry_sad: I might be able to make it to my local store though, maybe I'll get lucky. :classic:

Interesting that in EU we get the same gingerbread house promotional, but 5% discount instead of double VIP points, and some sets are further discounted today.

Made an order, came to $99.97 so got the gingerbread house...went through without any technical issues. I am sure thats because there are a lot fewer VIPs than general sale customers...

I've bought all I want (can afford) this year, except Doctor Who! Not available until Dec 1... I guess I will just have to wait... Bummer!

Andy D

Kinda in the same boat. There's not a lot for me left to buy this year and with the holidays, my shopping will be elsewhere.

Website doesn't work right now either. You click "checkout" and it takes you back to the main page. Aggravating.

And that appears to only be a Firefox problem...

I was online shortly after midnight to place my order. Order went through but also had a red error message saying they were experiencing technical difficulties. The double points didn't show up in my shopping cart and neither did the gingerbread house, then to top it all my cart didn't reflect the free shipping either on a $100 plus change order. On checking my online banking information there was a charge to Lego pending for the $100, plus tax, plus $13 for shipping.

I called the customer service around lunchtime today and listened to the "your call is important to us" message for about 30 minutes before someone finally answered my call. I told her what had happened, gave her the order number and my vip number and she put me on hold for a minute or two before coming back to me to let me know that what I saw in my cart was purely a technical error and that in their system it said I was getting the promotional gingerbread house, I would be getting my double points, and that when they actually charge my account it would only be for $106, not the $119 that was 'pending'.

The reverting to the main page instead of checkout or 'view all' / 'next page' when browsing is not limited to Firefox. I was getting the same issue using both IE & Chrome too

The reverting to the main page instead of checkout or 'view all' / 'next page' when browsing is not limited to Firefox. I was getting the same issue using both IE & Chrome too

Good to know. I switched to Opera which finally let me order. I didn't check the "view all" issue. Hard to shop for products when you can't browse. :hmpf:

I was online shortly after midnight to place my order. Order went through but also had a red error message saying they were experiencing technical difficulties. The double points didn't show up in my shopping cart and neither did the gingerbread house, then to top it all my cart didn't reflect the free shipping either on a $100 plus change order. On checking my online banking information there was a charge to Lego pending for the $100, plus tax, plus $13 for shipping.

I called the customer service around lunchtime today and listened to the "your call is important to us" message for about 30 minutes before someone finally answered my call. I told her what had happened, gave her the order number and my vip number and she put me on hold for a minute or two before coming back to me to let me know that what I saw in my cart was purely a technical error and that in their system it said I was getting the promotional gingerbread house, I would be getting my double points, and that when they actually charge my account it would only be for $106, not the $119 that was 'pending'.

Got an email response today from Lego regarding the problems I had on Saturday

Dear (Big G),

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

It's awesome that you have such a great interest in LEGO® products. Unfortunately, we have somy issues on our shop website at the moment. But, no worries, I checked your order and everything looked fine. The Gingerbread House will arrive with the rest of your order and I could'nt see a charge for shipping, too. It should be everything all right. Please, be so kind and check your credit card in a few days. If there is a higher amount than you should have spent, we would be happy to hear from you again and help you with the order again. ­

We want to make sure we're doing a good job for you, so you’ll always find the link to a four-question survey in our emails. Please tell us how we did today:

[Lego Survey Link]

Please let us know if you need anything else and happy Building!

Kind regards,

LEGO® Service

Did You Know?

If you put all LEGO bricks produced in 2014 end to end, they would reach round the world more than 24 times!