Sign in to follow this  
MKJoshA

Steampunk Airship - Wyvern's Breath

Whoa, this is really impressive. I'd started down a path like this a while back, but I didn't seem to have the right parts to pull off a steampunk vibe. I like all the gold and propellers and the great engine.

Very cool and steamish :)

I like the engines and the blades on the propellers. The big black ones seems something odd, maybe because the thin support.

Do you have more steampunk works?

This is looking quite good.

Ive never build any steampunk myself, but ive always enjoyed looking at these builds as they are rather inspiring.

:thumbup:

Great airship! The gear mechanism in the middle is cool. Lots of other great details. Just add some red and it could have been in AG :laugh:

Cool! I like how you used the Corsair sails for It's wings.

Thanks! It seemed an obvious choice for me!

Great ship! nice parts usage! The head part at front of ship looks very good :thumbup:

Glad you like it! I was pleased with how it turned out.

Whoa, this is really impressive. I'd started down a path like this a while back, but I didn't seem to have the right parts to pull off a steampunk vibe. I like all the gold and propellers and the great engine.

I've always like Steampunk so building this ship has been on my to-do list for years. I also didn't have enough pieces to begin with, but over time I collected what I needed :grin:

Very cool and steamish :)

I like the engines and the blades on the propellers. The big black ones seems something odd, maybe because the thin support.

Do you have more steampunk works?

Glad you like at least most of it :wink: This is my first Steampunk build, but I do have more planned for sometime next year!

Great airship! The gear mechanism in the middle is cool. Lots of other great details. Just add some red and it could have been in AG :laugh:

Glad you like the gears! I wasn't too happy with that part, but it seems like everyone else is okay with it.