Sign in to follow this  
MKJoshA

MOC - "Fear Takes Control At the Pier"

It had started out as a normal day for Green Arrow. He had received a tip about people experiencing weird hallucinations near a little used pier of Star City. Figuring The Count was up to no good again, he went to investigate. He started rummaging through some of the crates near an old warehouse and discovered vials full of a strange liquid. He dialed up Barry and said "Hey, can you meet me in Star City? I think one of Batman's problems is extending his reach and I need a second opinion before bothering him. You know how he is."

Before Green Arrow had finished hanging up The Flash had already zoomed up. He rapidly said, "Yep, looks like fear toxin, definitely Scarecrow, I'll go round up the rest of the League."

Before Green Arrow had a chance to protest, saying that they could handle it by themselves, The Flash had already left. Arrow's next call was to Batman.

"Hey," began Green Arrow, "One of your Gotham City freaks has wandered away from home and is trying to pull something in Star City."

"I know," came the dark reply over the phone, "I've been tracking him. I'll be there shortly."

This time, it wasn't before he hung up, but shortly after that the 2nd superhero to join him that night showed up on the pier. Batman glided in from the shadows and landed next to Green Arrow.

"This is what we've found so far" Green Arrow said.

Batman picked up one of the vials and looked at it closely. "This isn't Scarecrow's normal toxin," he said.

All of a sudden Green Arrow heard a small gasp from Batman and turned to see Scarecrow plunging a syringe needle into Batman's neck. "That's because it's a new recipe" began the Scarecrow, "designed specifically for you Batman. Are you ready to embrace your fears?"

"What are you up to this time Scarecrow?" demanded Batman as he staggered away from the crate a little.

"Just getting you ready for your new ring" Scarecrow cackled.

Green Arrow say a small yellow object fly through the air and attach itself to Batman's hand. Batman changed before his eyes as the yellow ring took hold and Sinestro's power began to take control.

19187838196_bebd7b444a_c.jpg

The rest of the Justice League was just beginning to arrive. But would they be able to stop a Batman driven by fear and powered with a yellow ring?

Green Lantern shouted, "Quick! Scarecrow's toxin has made Batman's fears the driving force in his body. It's attracted one of Sinestro's Corps yellow rings. If we don't hurry, Batman will be a slave to Sinestro!"

18591426494_ff0f2f4142_c.jpg

18593382303_c12c687146_c.jpg

19026313560_ef4d7b2c45_c.jpg

Nice story. And good work. Although could Scarecrow really sneak up behind Batman AND Green Arrow? hehe

But let's hope they fix this problem quickly.

I also have built my own Sinestro Batman. Great minds think alike.

You must buy a lot of Minifigures packets, that wall though.

I didn't even see MM. Once again, left out lol.

Also, what's the red crane for? I suppose you might find one at a pier, but does it do anything special?

well,You must buy a lot of Minifigures packets, that wall though.27.gif

Edited by cricoso

You must buy a lot of Minifigures packets, that wall though.

I didn't even see MM. Once again, left out lol.

Also, what's the red crane for? I suppose you might find one at a pier, but does it do anything special?

MM is there, he's just not very visible in the posted pictures. Here is a better one:

18593380153_5972b6950a_c.jpg

As for the crane, it's supposed to be used by the dock workers to unload boats. I made it red to help add some color to the build.

MM is there, he's just not very visible in the posted pictures. Here is a better one:

As for the crane, it's supposed to be used by the dock workers to unload boats. I made it red to help add some color to the build.

I saw him, I just meant he's barely visible, LOL MM getting neglected as usual XD

I meant, does it have a function in the actual build? Like fire something, raise the crane, collapse? I know you can find one in a pier, I just thought in the build, the crane would be used somehow for or against Batman.

Edited by gamejutzu