Sign in to follow this  
Trainmaster247

Winter Village: City Park

The design for this model is really a long story, it all started with a small shed for a sleigh, then developed into a market with shops which as for the first ended badly. Finally it became this a small town square fit for a Lego Citty. This set (simply reffering to my MOC as a set) includes three small snow mounds, A frozen fountain a small bench, A patch of snow with Christmas tree, a horse drawn sleigh (altered version of my original) and the focal point a gate and fence. So without further ado my Christmas MOC:

image04b1c.md.jpg

The first photo shows the Christmas Queen elected by a panel of judges in a beauty pagent riding in the honorary sleigh, passing out presents to all the good boys and girls of the town.

image94c25.md.jpg

This shows an overview of the whole park with the small fountain and some people snowball fighting.

image23a97.md.jpg

This shows the fountain the statue replaced with a small christmas tree honoring the season and two of the towns most pristigious buisness men solving the argument with a good old fashioned snowball fight.

image.md.jpg

This final photo shows the gate into which you enter the park it is a known site for the villagers and a favorite meeting point.

I had a lot of fun with this MOC (and storyline) and comments are greatly appreciated on all aspects including both story and model.

Not too bad for an entry. Admittedly, some of the minifigs could use hair or hats, but altogether it works. Best of luck!

Thanks, sadly I have very little fitting figures the princess being the best I had.

Don't feel too bad. With my very first pirate MOCS, I had to be content with firemen for sailors. :laugh: