Sign in to follow this  
Zoshi

Favorite/Least favorite/most wanted licensed minifigure?

Like the topic says, what's your favorite licensed minifigure you own? Least favorite? What minifigure that you don't have do you want most? Or a minifigure you'd like to be made?

For me, my favorite would probably be Poison Ivy (original variant) because she was my favorite character in the video games when I was a kid, and those games were what got me into Lego in the first place. :wink: I also like Aayla Secura, Boba Fett (new variant), Robin (old variant with wavy hair), and Luke Skywalker (new variant).

My least favorite… I don't really know, I love all my minifigs :cry_happy: But if I had to choose… probably Spongebob, just kinda over the whole Spongebob craze and he's not the best looking minifig. And Sugi… just kind of a boring design :sceptic: My least favorite that I don't own… Malevolence Padme. I don't get why they didn't use her design from the video game, giving her Will Turner's hairpiece just seems lazy.

My most wanted… Queen Amidala, white Boba Fett (new variant), Boba Fett (old variant), Oola, and Hera(ALL THE TWI'LEKS :grin: )

Most wanted that I will most likely never own… Phoenix, Spider Woman, white/bronze/gold Boba Fett (old), and Nightwing (old).

My favorite would have to be the 2006 Joker, based on his appearance in the Killing Joke, although the normal Indiana Jones is a close second for getting me into LEGO, and I also like Keaton Batman, 2006 Two Face, classic Wonder Woman, polybag Lex Luthor, 2012 polybag Hulk, and Spider-Man from Spider-Man 2 (the good one!)

My least favorite figures are Cyclops and the official Flash (with which I replaced with a Christo Flash in my display). I also really dislike 2012 Poison Ivy and its good to see that someone else prefers the 2006 version as well! Also, Brainiac isn't bad, but he could have really used some leg printing.

My most wanted figures are Shazam, Ultimate Ultron and the polybag Winter Soldier, and I know Bucky is coming out in two Civil War sets, but I prefer to get comic versions where I can (except for excessively blue Spider-Man. The movie version gladly takes his place in the display)

Minifigures I'd like to be made... a comic-styled yellow and red Iron-Man, a comic-styled Loki, and characters from all 4 Jurassic Park films. The LEGO Jurassic World game has me wanting more JP stuff than ever, so I would like to see the entire cast from the first movie (like Alan Grant, Ian Malcolm, Ellie, Hammond, Muldoon,.etc.) while I'd also like to see Sarah Harding and Kelly Malcolm (gymnast raptor murderer!), more Jurassic World characters and variants like Lowery, Zara and Claire in her purple shirt (her attire for running from Rexy!), and I would even like Udesky and the Kirby family from the third film, mostly so I can have a raptor claw at Amanda instead of poor Mr. Noodle... but anyway, yup. That's my list.

There are too many to name the one favourite, but I love the polybag Rocket Raccoon, Mk 42 Iron Man, a lot of the Batman variants, e.g. Batzarro, Batman Begins Batman, Zur-En-Arrh, Ant-Man, Indiana Jones... Too many :D I love minifigures :laugh:

My favorite licensed Minifigure that I have would be Davy Jones.

My least favorite licensed Minifigure I own is my Darth Vader with light-up lightsaber. why? Because I got it in a pile of LEGO at a garage sale, but his light-up lightsaber arm had been torn off by the previous owner. So close to a cool figure, but no cigar.

The licensed Minifigure I want most is Mola Ram.

Licensed minifigures are not my favorites but I'm going to say the Scooby Doo gang stands out for me

They are amazingly well done. Totally accurate to the characters

I am a pretty new AFOL after long dark age periods. I don't have a least favorite yet. But most wanted for me is DC comics' plastic man (poly bag version?).

Favorite mini figure and only one I own so far is Marty McFly BC it is so rare and hence very very valuable and more expensive to replace. I grew up being a huge fan of the BTTF trilogy

Edited by Lego_v194

My favorite licensed minifigure that I currently own is Star-Lord from Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm not the biggest fan of that franchise, I just find him to be a very useful minifigure. I love his color scheme, and he fits well in a medieval setting.

I couldn't say I have a least favorite.

There are many minifigures that have been made from licenses that I would love to own. So many, a list here would be way too long.

The licensed minifigures I would like to see made (within existing licenses) include:

Eowyn from LOTR

Sauron from LOTR

Gondor Soldier from LOTR

Vigo the Carpathian from Ghostbusters 2

Gozer from Ghostbusters

Muftak from Star Wars Episode IV

Luke Skywalker from Star Wars Episode VII

Raven from Teen Titans

Lord Vortech from LEGO Dimensions

And many more. Those are just off the top of my head.

From the existing licenses, I'd like to see some Scooby Doo villains like Ghost Clown, and Sideshow Bob from The Simpsons

Since SW figs are included, my two most favorite licensed figs are Qui-Gon and Darth Maul, from way back when licensed figs were still yellow, which adds to Qui-Gons versatility.

Dont really have a least favorite fig.

As for which minifig I want most, well, there are too many. Boromir, Gondor Aragorn, Gríma, Saruman with dress slope, both versions of Gandalf, MoS, Balin Dwalin Bofur, Fili, Kili, all of the Scooby Doo villains bar the ghost and the headless horseman, or both Barbossa variants as well as the British officer and the cook from PotC, Dastan/Tamina/Nizam/Amar/soldier/hassansins from PoP, any minifig-sized Hulk, Venom, Carnage, Mandarin, Red Skull, Miles Morales Spiderman, ...

But my most wanted *uncreated* figs would be all from LotR/Hobbit, starting with the Gondor soldier and ending wth any extra seen onscreen for half a sec. Oh, and X-Men from the 90s TV series (Cyclops and Gambit the most).

Carnage from Marvel Superheroes was an incredible minifigure, it had a simple design but also was extremely detailed which is hard to pull off in a minifig (as most times it's one or the other). I also have an attachment to my original Boba Fett.

Man-bat is definitely not a bad figure by any means, it had nice printing and some real nice parts but it's the only minifigure I own that I just don't want to put on display and I don't know why. So while I have nothing against Man-bat, he seems to be my least favourite.

I don't really have a most wanted minifigure that isn't already created. I would love a new Mister Freeze (as the 2006 one is outdated and the 2013 one makes him look too angry for someone who claims to be "dead to emotions"). I also would like to see characters like Cheetah, Hawkgirl, Raven etc. because it seems weird to have their counterparts without them.. and also X-Men preferably in their 90's/ Jim Lee attires (not only just Nightcrawler, Jean Grey etc. but evil characters as well, Sabretooth, Lady Deathstrike, Juggernaut etc.)

Like the topic says, what's your favorite licensed minifigure you own? Least favorite? What minifigure that you don't have do you want most? Or a minifigure you'd like to be made?

Favorite is New 52 Batman. Reminds me of the Arkham Origins version so much.

Least favorite figure is parka Anakin. He kinda sucks compared to all my new minifigs.

I'd really like to get a white prototype Boba Fett.

I'd really like either an Armored Catwoman outfit, or a Batman: Arkham Knight suit. Or an actual 60's Batman fig EXACTLY the way is was from Lego Batman 3.

I will most likely never own… Phoenix, Spider Woman, white/bronze/gold Boba Fett (old), and Nightwing (old).

Hey, on the bright side, maybe with the new Titans show coming up, they could make another original (ish) Nightwing?

Edited by gamejutzu

Least favorite figure is parka Anakin. He kinda sucks compared to all my new minifigs.

Ugh yes. I can usually ignore the CW faces but the parka just emphasizes its hideousness...

Hey, on the bright side, maybe with the new Titans show coming up, they could make another original (ish) Nightwing?

I hope so. I'm not a big fan of his new design and I'm not even exactly sure why… I think its the eyes, they just look kinda weird to me :sceptic:

Ugh yes. I can usually ignore the CW faces but the parka just emphasizes its hideousness...

Thought I was the only one lol. LEGO gets tons of hate here, but they can make good minifigures with actual eyes though.

Any chance of an original anime theme, like an improved version of Exo Force? (please less or zero mechs, i'm begging you) It would be a good opportunity to get awesome weapons and crazy hairstyles (only real anime hair is Kai, who is assumingly Japanese, so I guess it works for now..).

I hope so. I'm not a big fan of his new design and I'm not even exactly sure why… I think its the eyes, they just look kinda weird to me :sceptic:

You mean the black and red version?

That's based off the New 52 comics. Although, he does seem off I will admit, but tons of comic fans like him.

I'd say that if Titans does well we could actually get a blue and black Nightwing. Think about it. Flash appeared more often in sets because of The Flash show (most likely).

Instead of Green Arrow, there could have been someone else in the Darkseid set, maybe it's because of Arrow he landed in there?

Thought I was the only one lol. LEGO gets tons of hate here, but they can make good minifigures with actual eyes though.

I will admit I like the regular eyes better, but I don't think the CW eyes are that bad.

Any chance of an original anime theme, like an improved version of Exo Force? (please less or zero mechs, i'm begging you) It would be a good opportunity to get awesome weapons and crazy hairstyles (only real anime hair is Kai, who is assumingly Japanese, so I guess it works for now..).

I would love this. I would also love sets based off of existing anime, but that's probably just extremely wishful thinking… :sadnew:

You mean the black and red version?

That's based off the New 52 comics. Although, he does seem off I will admit, but tons of comic fans like him.

Yep, that's the one. I've heard that people like him, but eh… to each their own, I guess :classic:

My favorite licensed minifig is hands down Iron Man Mk17. It's the most detailed version of character to date( hope it might change with 3 new versions coming out next year)! Also some of my other favorites are: Witch King(Hobit movie), Vision, Black Widow( 2015 version), Ultron, Captain Phasma, Finn, Darth Vader(2015 version with 2 part helmet),Deathstroke and Killer Croc( yes I have his 2006 minifigure and it's great).

Its hard to pick a favourite when there's so many great ones, but least favourite definitely goes to the Clone Wars minifigures in large part due to the anime faces. Anakin, Padme, Barriss and Palpatine were among the worst.

As for my most wanted:

- Faramir, Sauron, Witch-King and especially Eowyn from Lord of the Rings

- Anything X-Men, especially if its based on the 90s cartoon/Jim Lee costumes

- Missing prominant characters from the Star Wars movies (Bail, Shmi, Boss Nass, Beru, Mas Amedda, Garindan, Typho, Dex, Kaminoans, Rune Haako etc)

- Remaining costumes/variants for Luke, Leia and C-3PO (plus any of Padme/Queen Amidala)

- Mother Talzin, Duchess Satine, Bo-Katan, Nightsisters, Adi Gallia and ARC Trooper versions of Echo and Fives from Clone Wars

- Non-anime updates of the Clone Wars Jedi and Aurra Sing

- Remaining "yellow" Star Wars minifigures updated to flesh skin colour

- More aliens from the Mos Eisley Cantina, Jabba's Palace and Boonta Eve Podrace

- Batman Returns and New 52 Catwoman

- Faramir, Sauron, Witch-King and especially Eowyn from Lord of the Rings

WHY IS THIS NOT A THING :cry_sad:

Favorite licensed figure so far is probably either Oola or Marge Simpson, least favorite easily goes to Storm. The design team made a pretty lazy decision reusing the black widow hairpiece on her and and I wasn't a huge fan of her face print either. My most wanted would have to be a comic version of Starfire with a puffy hair do that reaches down to her legs and has a translucent orange-yellow tip, I would of course, want a modest version of the figure, one that would be considered appropriate. Oh and a New 52 Stargirl fig, make that happen Lego!

Most favorite? Aquaman - I just think he looks awesome, even with the boy band hair.

Least favorite? I didn't take a shine to the Simpsons figures. I have most of Series 1 and a handful of of Series 2, but they are tucked away in a storage bin.

Minifigures that I don't have that I want the most? Shazam and Platic Man. Oh, and Dr. Who!

Minifigures I'd like to be made? Easy! Mera, Black Canary, Zatanna, Hawkgirl, Vixen, Elongated Man, Red Tornado, Gypsy, Vibe, Steel (JLA Detroit), Cheetah, Ocean Master, Solomon Grundy, Giganta, Mr. Miracle, Big Barda, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Fire, Ice, Raven, Aqualad/Tempest, Wonder Girl/Donna Troy, Kid Flash, Jay Garrick Flash, Wildcat, Alan Scott Green Lantern, Hourman, Liberty Belle, Cyclone ... My DC wishlist could go on and on but I will stop there.

least favorite easily goes to Storm. The design team made a pretty lazy decision reusing the black widow hairpiece on her and and I wasn't a huge fan of her face print either.

While I actually like both Storm and the hairpiece, I completely agree about it seeming kinda lazy. They've been using it on soooo many female superheroes I'm just getting tired of seeing it everywhere. I don't get why they didn't make a mold of her hairpiece in Lego Marvel.

Also, I don't think cheekbones look good on Lego people. :sceptic: It's a shame Lego seems to feel the need to give them to almost everyone now...

Least favorite? I didn't take a shine to the Simpsons figures. I have most of Series 1 and a handful of of Series 2, but they are tucked away in a storage bin.

I like The Simpsons and I love Lego, but I cannot stand the Simpsons Lego minifigs either.

Minifigures I'd like to be made? Easy! Mera, Black Canary, Zatanna, Hawkgirl, Vixen, Elongated Man, Red Tornado, Gypsy, Vibe, Steel (JLA Detroit), Cheetah, Ocean Master, Solomon Grundy, Giganta, Mr. Miracle, Big Barda, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Fire, Ice, Raven, Aqualad/Tempest, Wonder Girl/Donna Troy, Kid Flash, Jay Garrick Flash, Wildcat, Alan Scott Green Lantern, Hourman, Liberty Belle, Cyclone ... My DC wishlist could go on and on but I will stop there.

This would be awesome. I would so much rather have these characters than, say, 20 Batmen… I like Batman, but does he really need to be in almost every set? :tongue:

Also, I don't think cheekbones look good on Lego people. :sceptic: It's a shame Lego seems to feel the need to give them to almost everyone now...

For me it depends on the character and how they're designed. I think the cheekbones were pretty well done on Storm, Han Solo and Star-Lord. They work well on older characters like Ben Kenobi too.

But I don't like them when they're given to characters unneccessarily (like Black Widow and Lois Lane) or are overly long that they stretch across the entire face like the Elves in LOTR.

Being pretty new to being an AFOL, my list is short. I only own about 30 minifigs, mostly licensed. Out of my collection, my favorite is either Green Arrow or Vision, but I really do like most of them. My least favorite is Hydra Henchman(white pants). I really like all my other Avengers minifigs except that one. It's just such a boring design. Out of the existing minifigs, I really want Red Skull or Deathstroke the most, and I'm likely going to get them soon. I really dig all the Supervillain minifigs. As for one I'd like to see made? That's easy, Arsenal/Red Arrow, and Felicity Smoak. I know Arsenal is a CC exclusive but that doesn't count for me. I'm not paying over $100 for a minifig simply because TLG decided to make it exclusive to one event I can't possibly go to. If he was included in a set and I just missed the boat due to dark ages, that's one thing, but this one was released this flippin year and it's impossible to find it reasonably priced. Therefore, it doesn't exist to me.

I know Arsenal is a CC exclusive but that doesn't count for me. I'm not paying over $100 for a minifig simply because TLG decided to make it exclusive to one event I can't possibly go to. If he was included in a set and I just missed the boat due to dark ages, that's one thing, but this one was released this flippin year and it's impossible to find it reasonably priced. Therefore, it doesn't exist to me.

This is why I hate CC exclusives. A lot. I would love to have Phoenix and Spider Woman but I have no means or intention to go to a CC for a chance to MAYBE get them. If it was an obscure variant or something I wouldn't mind. As much. Or just give them a certificate or something like with Bilbo or Azog. But with my budget I find it hard to justify paying more than $30 for a minifig unless it's one I REALLY want. Hundreds of dollars is completely out of the question.

I'll leave it at that to avoid straying off topic. :tongue:

I'm hoping for a Dark Phoenix/Jean Grey variant for Phoenix at least.

My favorite licenced figure would have to be the Inquisitor because of the detail.

I don't really have a least favorite to be honest as I don't have too many licenced mini figures.

It'd be pretty cool if I could get a hold of Nightwing or the Riddler though!

My favourite is the LEGO Dimensions 12th Doctor because it's Peter Capaldi...in minifigure form...in his main Doctor costume. What more could you want?

My least favourite has to be Martin Prince because the book he's carrying is nearly as big as him and that completely spoils the figure.

My most wanted is Lord Voldemort but every LEGO Harry Potter set has been discontinued now and I'm certainly not going to pay more than a set's worth to get hold of one.

Licensed minifigures I'd like to see made:

The 1st Doctor

The 2nd Doctor

The 3rd Doctor

The 4th Doctor

The 5th Doctor

The 6th Doctor

The 7th Doctor

The 8th Doctor

The War Doctor

The 9th Doctor

The 10th Doctor