Cjd223

Cavegod UCS AT-AT Instructions | "Walker Assault"

It's a well known fact that this MOC isn't the most stable of 'em all. However, you don't need Technic elements in the legs. Putting it on base plates will help support/stabilize the upper structure. I'm thinking about adding a wall behind it and turning it into a huge vignette. The wall can be connected to the upper body to keep the thing in place.

I don't know much about the well-known facts of the model. Just thought you might be interested in the review and wasn't sure how close you were to completion of the model. Good luck with it though, no doubt it looks nice!

I don't know much about the well-known facts of the model. Just thought you might be interested in the review and wasn't sure how close you were to completion of the model. Good luck with it though, no doubt it looks nice!

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound as a "wise guy". Thanks for the information :sweet::thumbup:

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound as a "wise guy". Thanks for the information :sweet::thumbup:

Personally, if I were to build it I'd just use glue. They do it in legoland and it's not like you'd ever want to dismantle it.

Personally, if I were to build it I'd just use glue. They do it in legoland and it's not like you'd ever want to dismantle it.

Krackle the beast! :sweet:

I might be tempted when everything else fails, but it will definitely be my last resort.

Hello, I want to build this at-at but I want to start with the head. Is there a parts list for the head only?

Hello, I want to build this at-at but I want to start with the head. Is there a parts list for the head only?

That is not the way to go about this build. You will do the head/neck and then want to do the rest. The problem with this is that the rare parts are getting more and rare. I had to do 5 orders to get 10 2695 used wheels. Some guy had a bunch but he wanted Over 5 dollars each. The price for new ones was 7 on up. So basicly buy the rare parts first. I have a few more to get. I wish i would have waited on this advice

Is the parts list updated again? Because I can't see it anymore but it looks like a lot has changed again... Quite annoying if you ordered a lot of stuff and now it changes again... (second time then)

Is the parts list updated again? Because I can't see it anymore but it looks like a lot has changed again... Quite annoying if you ordered a lot of stuff and now it changes again... (second time then)

I updated the parts list about a month ago to make it match the manual rather than the LDD files. I understand your fristration with this, but to account for over 6200 parts took some time to figure out exactly what was needed to build the AT-AT. Here is the current parts list for you https://rebrickable.com/mocs/cjd_223/cavegod-ucs-at-at-instructions

Yeh I got that one but weirdly enough some things changed again for me... I needed 125 of 1/2 plate (LBG) and now it says I need 175 on Rebrickable where my BL wanted list still says 125.

Yeh I got that one but weirdly enough some things changed again for me... I needed 125 of 1/2 plate (LBG) and now it says I need 175 on Rebrickable where my BL wanted list still says 125.

It seems like the issue is with the import from rebrickable to bricklink, i guess the best way to go by this is to import then check over to make sure everything is alright. Unless theres a different way to download the parts list and then import to bricklink

How do I go about purchasing the instructions?

Send an email to chrdvorak@hotmail.com

Hi, Im interested in buying the parts list and build instructions for this MOC. Can you advise me on how I can obtain them? Email contact is [REMOVED]. Thanks!

Edited by Jim
Removed email address

Hi, Im interested in buying the parts list and build instructions for this MOC. Can you advise me on how I can obtain them? Email contact is paulspalvieri1@gmail.com. Thanks!

See the post above your own, Cjd223 is the one who made the instructions.

Hi, Im interested in buying the parts list and build instructions for this MOC. Can you advise me on how I can obtain them? Email contact is [REMOVED]. Thanks!

Hi,

Welcome to EB! It's not best practice to publish your email address on a public forum, so I have removed it.

Please read this topic from the beginning and you will know how to proceed.

Have fun!

Is there anything inside that can be sub'd for color to bring the price down a little?

Not as much as you would think actually. For the colors other than LBG and DBG and black you should be able to use any color you want

Is there anything inside that can be sub'd for color to bring the price down a little?

Search for the tread i made about lowering cost for this build. I need to finish posting pics of my finished build. It crashed and i had to start almost all over again

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=126470#entry2517635

Edited by lanesteele240

Hi all,

As of today the files will only be available from Cjd223.

Good news !

Those thieves are such a pain... :/

ok, so I just bought the instructions and have begun my long task of purchasing bricks from all around the world, and I'm already thinking about more.  This is in Minifig scale correct?  I'm hoping to get a large diorama going around this.  Would love to do the scene on Hoth where Luke is going up into it with the crashed snow speeder next to it.  Does anyone know if the UCS snow speeder is scaled the same.  I'm hoping to get  an accurate scale and that is a great set to go with this awesome MOC.  Now to start sourcing and planning out my roughly 13000 white bricks to go with it.  Should be a fun couple of years.

Edited by Jwvanost