Cjd223

Cavegod UCS AT-AT Instructions | "Walker Assault"

On 10/16/2020 at 12:29 AM, Cjd223 said:

Hello, sorry if you talked about this in another topic, but it seems to be a speeling fault on the sticker : "desiged by"... the "n" is missing I think (but I'm french and it could be as expected)

17 hours ago, Vouatch said:

Hello, sorry if you talked about this in another topic, but it seems to be a speeling fault on the sticker : "desiged by"... the "n" is missing I think (but I'm french and it could be as expected)

That's not good! Shocked that slipped by, but thank you for the heads up, I'll get right on it.

5 hours ago, Cjd223 said:

That's not good! Shocked that slipped by, but thank you for the heads up, I'll get right on it.

hope they or you did'nt have printed  a big stock lol, I had the same problem on my past life and I sold many stickers for my old web site with an adresse where the "-" was printed as "."... nobody could reach my url lol, it was big mistake.

Hi guys! Merry Christmas!

By any chance, is the AT-AT legs redesign still available?

I purchased Cavegod's instructions 5 years ago, but I never had time to start building it.

On 12/26/2020 at 7:11 AM, Four-leaf said:

I didn't purchase them from him.

Shoot me a PM about where you got them from. If I can trace your purchase back to myself or Pete then you're eligible for the free upgrade. If you didn't get the instructions from Pete or I, then I can also direct you on where to buy the new instruction manual from us.

Does anyone have photos of the interior?  Does it have two levels for troops?  A speeder bike hanger in the rear?  Thank you!

Edited by tservello92
typo

Yes, it has no interior but it should be still possible to add your own one. I saw a full interior for the former version in the web.

About rigidity you have to check if it is then still up to your requirements. Anyway I don't think it would survive throwing it to the bed not like Jerac's new Razor Crest.

On 12/28/2020 at 8:00 AM, Cjd223 said:

Shoot me a PM about where you got them from. If I can trace your purchase back to myself or Pete then you're eligible for the free upgrade. If you didn't get the instructions from Pete or I, then I can also direct you on where to buy the new instruction manual from us.

Hi! Sorry for the late reply, but I'm not able to send you a PM.

It says 

save.png

On 12/28/2020 at 8:00 AM, Cjd223 said:

Could I send you an email ? 

14 hours ago, Four-leaf said:

Could I send you an email ? 

Sure thing! Contact me with the information listed on the first page of this post!

I love this build and have started collect parts two years ago (yes, the expensive ones)...I guess I will be ready in 4 years ;)

Hello I’ve brought the files for the new model but I have the parts for the old model, could you send me the old instructions please 

email used to buy was jordannoelscott123@gmail.com

I am currently gathering parts for this and I started out by pulling parts from my personal collection. I have counted about 3,000 parts so far and the remaining parts cost about $1200 on bricklink. Out of curiosity I did a price check on the original amount for the base inventory and it was about $1200 anyway. I do not understand how 3000 parts are technically worthless in bricklink's algorithm. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks. Also a lot of the parts I have are some of the more expensive parts.  

8 hours ago, HopsonMatt said:

I am currently gathering parts for this and I started out by pulling parts from my personal collection. I have counted about 3,000 parts so far and the remaining parts cost about $1200 on bricklink. Out of curiosity I did a price check on the original amount for the base inventory and it was about $1200 anyway. I do not understand how 3000 parts are technically worthless in bricklink's algorithm. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks. Also a lot of the parts I have are some of the more expensive parts.  

I would not rely on any algorithm on such sites like bricklink or rebrickable. Prices on rebrickable are higher than you can get them on BL. As you have the more expensive pieces I would not be afraid. When you have finished searching in your inventory I would start buying the more expensive ones and to check what the sellers are offering and then the pieces with higher quantities. When you use autobuy or something like this most probably you still have to split it to more orders and also you will have most probably higher costs. For me checking out the cheaper orders is part of the game and will also allow you to spend your money for other projects, too (or other something useful  like flowers for the partner)

6 hours ago, Mr Ogel said:

I would not rely on any algorithm on such sites like bricklink or rebrickable. Prices on rebrickable are higher than you can get them on BL. As you have the more expensive pieces I would not be afraid. When you have finished searching in your inventory I would start buying the more expensive ones and to check what the sellers are offering and then the pieces with higher quantities. When you use autobuy or something like this most probably you still have to split it to more orders and also you will have most probably higher costs. For me checking out the cheaper orders is part of the game and will also allow you to spend your money for other projects, too (or other something useful  like flowers for the partner)

And of course you should check out BnP from Lego itself - there are especially for lighter and new parts or fo rhigher quantities better prices than on BL e.g.

6 hours ago, Mr Ogel said:

And of course you should check out BnP from Lego itself - there are especially for lighter and new parts or fo rhigher quantities better prices than on BL e.g.

Yeah! I used BnP when I built Brickbob's Night Buzzard and it saved me a lot of money. I forgot about that. I'm gonna try what you suggested and start gathering the more expensive parts and then work from there. Thank you!

11 hours ago, HopsonMatt said:

Yeah! I used BnP when I built Brickbob's Night Buzzard and it saved me a lot of money. I forgot about that. I'm gonna try what you suggested and start gathering the more expensive parts and then work from there. Thank you!

Oh wow, you built that? I want to see some pics. I felt that moc was amazing when bob announced it but it got little fanfare. It’s probably due to it being sequel trilogy and the character themselves were barely relevant 

5 hours ago, LDigital said:

Oh wow, you built that? I want to see some pics. I felt that moc was amazing when bob announced it but it got little fanfare. It’s probably due to it being sequel trilogy and the character themselves were barely relevant 

Yeah it was a beast, in between working it took me about three weeks to finish it. It took a couple of retries because there's a technic and brick frame that secures all the panels that is pretty hard to get just right:) Other than that it was a pretty easy build! I agree, there were some really great ships in the sequel trilogy that got overlooked because of how off and on the movies are. Knights of Ren were the coolest idea of the sequel trilogy that amounted to nothing lol. I couldn't upload pics so I put it in a drive with some other stuff: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WNqk2uzT5J1Bp4P_0JOYRkwMxmH7UngC?usp=sharing