Cjd223

Cavegod UCS AT-AT Instructions | "Walker Assault"

10 hours ago, Jim said:

Members waiting for updated instructions be like... :wink: :laugh:

:laugh_hard: I got a laugh out of this. I feel like next week is going to be a big week. Not sure why, just have a hunch.... :wink:

Man I have been in love with this model since i first saw it years ago on Lego IDEAS (Cuusoo back then) and I have been on the edge about ordering the parts on bricklink. Now with the updated parts list and manual on the way I don't think I can withstand it anymore :D Really looking forward to your work Cjd223 and thank you for doing this (and thanks for Cavegod, too. Of course.) :)

Exciting news everyone..... IT'S DONE!

Before I can go ahead and get it out to everyone there is still a few videos I have to finish putting together for the model as well as one last parts list check. I plan to have it all done and released some time on Saturday or Sunday, but I'm going to push really hard to get it done on Friday, it mainly depends on how long this parts list check takes, that could swing it a day or so forward or backward.

12 hours ago, Cjd223 said:

Before I can go ahead and get it out to everyone there is still a few videos I have to finish putting together for the model as well as one last parts list check.

So it's not done :tongue: This reminds me of developers in my team. "Yeah it's done, I only need to...." :laugh:

Jokes aside, keep up the spirit and we are all anxiously awaiting the final results.

On 10/3/2020 at 8:10 AM, BobaFett1337 said:

Man I have been in love with this model since i first saw it years ago on Lego IDEAS (Cuusoo back then) and I have been on the edge about ordering the parts on bricklink. Now with the updated parts list and manual on the way I don't think I can withstand it anymore :D Really looking forward to your work Cjd223 and thank you for doing this (and thanks for Cavegod, too. Of course.) :)

When and where can we get the instructions?

Just now, Follows Closely said:

When and where can we get the instructions?

I will have that info for you tomorrow night or Sunday, stay tuned!

can u post some pictures ahead?:)

i bought mine complete on ebay (the model and ur instructions) do i have to buy the new one again?

I've looked through the new building manual,

Excellent job very clear and i see no issues building my At-At.

There are some simple fixes that I hadn't thought of which will really help, the leg mod is excellent although I will keep mine as is since it's been stood for over a year now with no issues. The base adds that bit extra as well, you're gonna love it!

7 hours ago, muhkuh said:

i bought mine complete on ebay (the model and ur instructions) do i have to buy the new one again?

You do not need to repurchase. If you got the manual from me already you will receive directions on how to access the updated manual.

Okay everyone.... IT'S HERE!

The update is finally available! In order to access the update, please visit my new platform for instruction manuals, where all future updates will come as well.

LINK TO UPDATED MANUAL SITE: https://alloutbrick.com/

As for the model itself, it now consists of 8,935 pieces! The legs underwent a very large redesign to fix stability, and the body is now sturdier and can be pretty much thrown around by the handle. The base consists of just over 2,000 parts. There is also going to be a sticker for the display plaque available for purchase from Ultimate Collector's Stickers, and should be up on their site in the next week or so.

For those of you who had previously purchased this manual, I will be in touch with you within the next few days, giving you directions to access the update for free. It involves going through my entire paypal history so be a little patient with me :laugh: but rest assured if you purchased the manual before you will get an email from me about downloading the updated copy for free.

I'm sure I'm missing some stuff here, but you'll see all the changes in images below:

50448284316_117b058810_k_d.jpg

50448284306_f5e5dc07af_k_d.jpg

50447587358_4ea4801c65_k_d.jpg

50448284336_b3dec72fb0_k_d.jpg

50448474122_0836d0908a_k_d.jpg

50448474987_d345ad024a_k_d.jpg

50448475362_ad503cec1d_k_d.jpg

50448297886_6b2508b89f_k_d.jpg

&hash=7f754e912aff2f780e010654882d6a85

build this walker a few years ago. look at the minifig under the walker that you can imagine the size of this thing.

for everybody whos starting collecting now. take a good look at the parts list. there are hard to get parts and some really expensive.

its always shit if you have collected like 95% and then you cannot get the rest.

good luck to everybody. i am really excited what you have changed in the instruction @Cjd223

cheers

stefan

Edited by treffer21

I think the re-production of the manual helped to eliminate some of the expensive parts (like the rims and tires underneath the feet). The base shouldn’t require those pieces which were used for traction. There are a few others, but that was based on the original colors that Cavegod used. Also the printed dishes can be pricey, but make adjustments where you can.