Now I took myself to task to make an in-between size hardware store that might fit the current building scale for city while still packing a punch in detail, etc.,.

2180897-o_1a3q0rg9f1itc1k3ieri1s2k14n0e-full.jpg

2180903-o_1a3q0rrhq1m1gten19urq7j1e4nj-full.jpg2180917-o_1a3q0shso1mie197g1epetci191qo-full.jpg2180927-o_1a3q0soclslk1jajkd61ceg1923t-full.jpg

Not much to say here, pretty much explains itself......yep, I've been sticker making crazy again. :laugh:

Oh, wait I updated this the other day.......

2187192-o_1a481okagc8510du1g8v1nrg7df4-thumbnail.jpg2187195-o_1a481op661bjt1502l6t3de130s8-thumbnail.jpg

Yeah, I've added more stuff........here's the link if you like this.......https://ideas.lego.com/projects/122044

Any comments and suggestions feel free to post them.......Brick On everyone ! :grin:

Good job. In the same style.

Is it possible to use the full height inside the building? And electric lift and a pair of trays can be done?

%D0%9A%D0%B0%D0%BA-%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BA%D1%80%D1%8B%D1%82%D1%8C-%D1%81%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9-%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%B8%D0%BD.jpgspingo2.jpg

Edited by Nemo57

Thanks 'Neno57' for your feedback, now would it surprise you or any one else that the tiger is thinking a modern modular hardware store ?

So any suggestions, etc., please post them.

Brick On ! :grin:

Nice build, especially the area outside. But when you look at the ceiling from underneath and see all the circles on the bricks, it feels a bit beta. Maybe you could patch that up?

It could also use maybe a crate or something at the second row of tiles? It being just plain flat at the front looks like it could use a bit more liveliness going on there.

Nice build, especially the area outside. But when you look at the ceiling from underneath and see all the circles on the bricks, it feels a bit beta. Maybe you could patch that up?

It could also use maybe a crate or something at the second row of tiles? It being just plain flat at the front looks like it could use a bit more liveliness going on there.

I see what you mean, but that roof section to have a ceiling, costs too much money for the required parts. Not everyone is going to be looking underneath/

No space left in the store itself for more stuff and it's a hardware store not a night club ! :laugh:

You might take a look at my other designs and you will see I try different things for different effects.

Brick On !

Then it is necessary to reduce the number of the second glazing. You can use a smaller window 60594.jpg?1.It will be proportional. And cheaper. :classic:

Edited by Nemo57

Thanks 'Nemo57' that is one of the best suggestions I have ever had and I will do it tomorrow - I should have plenty of those frames in white and window glass pieces to fit. :grin:

Cool, I'll have windows for my modular then when I start it that is ! :laugh:

Keep watching & Brick On !

Very blue and very modern looking - I like it. Very neat use of chairs for the ends of the containers outside.

However, I hate to be the one to point out the phallic sign on the front of the building...

Cheers

Rog

Very blue and very modern looking - I like it. Very neat use of chairs for the ends of the containers outside.

However, I hate to be the one to point out the phallic sign on the front of the building...

Cheers

Rog

I had to look up that word ! :laugh:

I didn't realise, but I guess one sees what one sees, Lego Ideas have no issue with the logo !

This is where the signs inspiration came from........

home_hardware_logo.jpg

Cheers

Rog

You're not the only one seeing that 'specific' sign.... :laugh: ..

Cheers

Rog

..it wasn't thát 'hard' to see...haha..!

I see what you mean, but that roof section to have a ceiling, costs too much money for the required parts. Not everyone is going to be looking underneath/

No space left in the store itself for more stuff and it's a hardware store not a night club ! :laugh:

You might take a look at my other designs and you will see I try different things for different effects.

Brick On !

Ok, it's your build. But would LEGO do that? They'd try and make it, not plain. They don't want people thinking Lego is simple and such.

You can try going for something like this:

https://dirtyharryonlocation.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/dscn6994.jpg

(Ahh, too big!!) *oh2*

Here, the roof has an outline. It's simple but effective.

Edited by Rick
Please don't embed pictures larger than 1024x768 pixels.

:wall:

Oh, boy.......okay so let me explain the purpose of this design and of course my mini one - take close look the first very much like the museum, bike shop, car dealer, Lego store and the second, the mini shop like the earlier bike shop or bank or in a way the earlier police/fire stations from the late 00's/early 10's.

It's how a city set would be done, some simple construction with a few elements of complex detail.

My next one is going to be a creator expert scale and I'm starting my research today on it.

By the way, the original reason for the sign was not to rude, but I was working on the idea of no stickers on the first prototypes - people seem to like most of my work with stickers. :laugh:

Keep watching & Brick On everyone !

Hey LT, great designs as usual!! Long time no see too!!! I like the logo, and maybe my naivety showing but I didn't notice it being phallic until it was pointed out :grin:

And yes I like your stickers, they add a fantastic uniqueness to your builds and layouts!

And finally I am looking forward to your creator expert version of this building, I haven't seen you build a modular yet...... :wub:

Happy building :laugh:

Thanks 'timmy', I have built a period modular hardware store a few years back :wink:https://ideas.lego.com/projects/104207 and the modern version might look like this https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-33.869919,151.2061502,3a,75y,77.28h,85.13t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sCVaAaWJYj-91ygd-iU7FvQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Keep watching & Brick On !