No its not possible, but U can select more than 1 wanted list when U want to buy parts.

I don't think so. What I do is select the most expensive / high quantity parts the cheapest individually over part search, create multiple carts, add other parts over selected wanted lists and compare prices between composed carts and adjust carts keeping in mind shipping/handling costs per seller. Nevertheless, it is never cheap :)

Example, just bought 4 used Metallic Wheel 62.4 x 20, with Black Tire 62.4 x 20 (not GBC related). 4 pieces cheapest in home country the Netherlands 5,10 per piece. The tire fits through mailbox opening but shipping cost would go over 100gr for a letter meaning costs would be 3,48. Seller asks 1 euro handling costs and no other (rare) items I need. Seller has 5 used tires to choose from. Total 24,88

Cheapest seller in Germany is 4.00 Euro, shipping to Netherlands will be anyway a package and 4,90. Seller has no fees and has other items I need and a rare item I can use. Seller has 20 used tires to choose the best ones from. Total 20,90

So what seemed a good choice in The Netherlands was a better choice in Germany combined with other items and much more room for extra weight in the order, I only need to wait a few days longer. Now do the same with a wanted list of 2000+ :)

Edited by Berthil

I tend to combine lists, choose Buy All, then Auto-Select. I have to black list the odd seller, due to the algorithm sometimes prioritising inventory over price. Black listing the odd seller can create quiet the saving.

Once I have the carts, I then check each sellers shop and just buy random additional things I know I will need later on. Just to make the most of postage. I also check for any weird/rare stuff.

Easy Buy does the whole of Europe, where as Buy All means I can restrict it to UK sellers.

On 3/5/2019 at 1:14 PM, Ankoku said:

Someone has bought it, built it and tested it.

Seems to work pretty well.

That is my build.  Couldn't find my 1x2 panels so had to sub white for now and make one of the robots a cyclops.

Seems pretty reliable.  I am working now to finish building 3 more before the NC Brickfair, in Lime, Red and Yellow frames.  My goal with 4 is to run them for a while as a loop.

-Brian

Edited by BrianGT
typo

By the way, if people value my free contributions like Akiyuki Improvements, the Rainbow wave, Ball shooter etc. you can help me please with my Ideas submission if you like it, any help is very much appreciated, thanks and sorry for the spam :)
I tried it before with my Rainbow Wave but I guess that was for an audience too small.

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/e015f9c8-3faf-4308-b8ed-b5e09c6ebcef

33391218098_e2b17d6b32_c.jpg

@Berthil Done! It is a really nice detailed modular. I have not tried my hand a modular's as I know I may like it a little to much! Better off to stick with one theme 

@Berthil You definitely have my support as well. Very interesting build. Good luck with it.

@BrianGT When and where is there a Brickfair in NC? Depending on dates, I might drive up from sunny Florida.

In this video, you can see that the Catch & Spin has dropped some balls. Anyone else encountered this?

20 hours ago, Ankoku said:

In this video, you can see that the Catch & Spin has dropped some balls. Anyone else encountered this?

Yes, my right side dropped balls when I first built it.  I had both clamping adjustments set to minimum.  I increased the right tension  and the right side hasn't dropped since.  I took it apart some to look at the internals some, and when I ran it afterwards, the left side would drop balls occasionally.  I increased the clamping (was still at min), and I haven't seen either side drop balls in 15min of testing.  I am going to try to build a loop this weekend to test it and my other gbcs, and see how it holds up.

Ordered the remainder of the parts I need for 3 more of these in lime, yellow and red, and hopefully it arrives soon from Germany, in time for NC.

Edited by BrianGT
typo

@Juroen Thanks. I'll be doing some work on the control system next with a micro GBC to demonstrate the pneumo control system. Getting closer to a mechanical solution to the cleaning machine

Here's a link to my version of a compact pneumatic pump with free building instruction and parts list on Rebrickable:
https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-22933/Berthil/pneumatic-pump-compact/

Suitable for my GBC setup to control two cilinders, maybe of use to others.

3cc09934fa42acc4b83adfb9c17a1de8.jpg

Edited by Berthil
added free as that is the only way to go in a sharing GBC community

Thanks for sharing. I might consider pneumatics for one GBC module.

Edited by dunes

Is it considered "acceptable" to cut lego components when needing different sizes? Such as cutting a 1x15 technic beam to 1x13, or smaller? Also, is it "acceptable to paint Lego in case you need a black brick or beam and you only have a Dark Bluish Gray? I have a lot of beams in 15L and in DBG, but I need them at varying lengths such as 1x9, 1x11 and 1x13.. I also need them in different colors such as black, yellow and orange. I know the paint adds thickness and can make pins, etc a very tight fit.

That's not acceptable and won't look good either. Better to have more patience until you have the bricks you need. No doubt you will need the bricks you messed up some day in their original form if you continu building.

16 hours ago, Berthil said:

That's not acceptable and won't look good either. Better to have more patience until you have the bricks you need. No doubt you will need the bricks you messed up some day in their original form if you continu building.

Quite true about reusing bricks and beams and other components. Always need to think ahead. Good advice. Money is not really my problem, just trying to use up what little inventory I have.

On 3/14/2019 at 8:55 AM, rskamen said:

Is it considered "acceptable" to cut lego components when needing different sizes? Such as cutting a 1x15 technic beam to 1x13, or smaller? Also, is it "acceptable to paint Lego in case you need a black brick or beam and you only have a Dark Bluish Gray? I have a lot of beams in 15L and in DBG, but I need them at varying lengths such as 1x9, 1x11 and 1x13.. I also need them in different colors such as black, yellow and orange. I know the paint adds thickness and can make pins, etc a very tight fit.

As soon as you start to do this you wll find you will need them. If dollars are not the issue build up your collection over time. Modifying parts is not god practice and is often seen as quite negatively.