On 1/22/2023 at 10:24 AM, esseland said:

I've been working on a copy of Akiyuki's mangle rack clock. I'm 90% there, but still have a few details to complete and some 'wrong' colours to swap. Otherwise it's looking good.

Is any one else working on this project?

I always wanted to try but could not figure it out from the video he posted. If you have any details or more pictures of the build I would love to try.

Been working on the Akiyuki Pneumatic trying to solve the jerky movements.  I had been thinking about this mod for a while.  The up down movements were pretty easy to dial in using the ever so touchy sliders.  So I thought why not adapt those to the rotation movement.  That worked out pretty well.  The only other issue I need to address is the rack that shifts just enough for the scoop arm to get caught on with weight in the basket.

52987600610_ccbfb9395c_h.jpg

Edited by Fyredog
add Video

nice work @Fyredog, the gear that turns the whole module arround is wrong in the instructions, it should be a 16 tooth gear not a 12, i made a file with the correct changes

51 minutes ago, 9v system said:

nice work @Fyredog, the gear that turns the whole module arround is wrong in the instructions, it should be a 16 tooth gear not a 12, i made a file with the correct changes

Thank you,  Is your corrected file linked on Page 1 of this thread?

On 6/23/2023 at 1:28 PM, Fyredog said:

Thank you,  Is your corrected file linked on Page 1 of this thread?

yes i believe so

Back in 2020 Akiyuki published his video of a LEGO cart with a mechanical direction switching mechanism.
I liked the idea and some months ago I decided to build a complete GBC module around this particular mechanism.
Later on I added a few more mechanisms by other GBC designers and ended up merging 5 modules into 1.

Hope you enjoy the video! :-)