Blakbird

[GBC] The Akiyuki Project (2010 - 2020)

Recommended Posts

Found it, thanks.

I thought that when you’re speaking about instructions that there will be a pdf file or something similar.

@Doug72 Can you pleas edit the information to this module so that this is clear and also link directly to the .io file. That would be great. Link: https://bricksafe.com/files/gbcbuilder/akiyuki/type-1-train-/akiyuki train v1 L motor.io

 

Edited by tismabrick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@9v system can you provide the required link for your improved type 1 train, I am unable to open bricksafe files.

Is this what you are after ?
akiyuki train v1 L motor.io

I am unable to open this file nor provide a link as it directs me to Apple books !!!!

Edited by Doug72

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Doug72 said:

@9v system can you provide the required link for your improved type 1 train, I am unable to open bricksafe files.

Is this what you are after ?
akiyuki train v1 L motor.io

I am unable to open this file nor provide a link as it directs me to Apple books !!!!

you need stud.io to open it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 9v system said:

@Doug72 how did you go? were you able to open it?

NO - I can download Stud.io but cannot open it. I use Mac OS Catalina 10.15.6 and there are problems opening files that are not 64 bit.
If you can supply the correct link I will add it to the GBC Train forum.

 

Screenshot 2020-08-04 at 09.08.50.png

Edited by Doug72

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Doug72This IS the correct link for the stud.io file. You need stud.io for opening it. Just download the file, open stud.io and select the file you just downloaded. It really works here on my Windows machine.

Edited by tismabrick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, tismabrick said:

@Doug72This IS the correct link for the stud.io file. You need stud.io for opening it. Just download the file, open stud.io and select the file you just downloaded. It really works here on my Windows machine.

As said earlier I can download stud.io BUT cannot OPEN the file.

Edited by Doug72

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know that it's a catalina Problem

Edited by Doug72

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Doug72 go to Settings -> Security & Privacy -> General and enable App Store and identified Developers.

It worked for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dunes said:

@Doug72 go to Settings -> Security & Privacy -> General and enable App Store and identified Developers.

It worked for me.

Tried that but still the same message. Will have to wait until my son - an IT engineer visits after lockdown ends.
I don't invisage using it for building Lego anyway and will just post the file name (I can't find a way the activate it)  to the Type 1 Train unit mod by @9v system

Edited by Doug72

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, I am away for a week in a few hours. So I will do it next weekend. Apologies for the delay!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks to @Lego_GBC_NL i have produced a file for the loader switch, it is quite simple and runs of the unloader unit by the 24t gear and a universal shaft

640x480.jpg

@Doug72 are you able to add this to the train thread as well please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 9v system said:

thanks to @Lego_GBC_NL i have produced a file for the loader switch, it is quite simple and runs of the unloader unit by the 24t gear and a universal shaft

640x480.jpg

@Doug72 are you able to add this to the train thread as well please?

Not at the moment - see PM I have sent you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Doug72 said:

Not at the moment - see PM I have sent you.

just checked my PMs but i havent received anything yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2020 at 12:27 PM, 9v system said:

just checked my PMs but i havent received anything yet

I would suggest you make a post on the GBC Akiyuki Train, mods & improvements forum thread with all your Type 1 train system mods, then I will make a link to that posting from the index page to it.

Doug72

Edited by Doug72

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2020 at 10:47 AM, dunes said:

@Doug72 go to Settings -> Security & Privacy -> General and enable App Store and identified Developers.

It worked for me.

Have now managed to install stud.io after many attempts - interrupted by the “Expired Certificate” for Eurobricks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if the Akiyuki six axis robot arm has already been reverse engineered? I am interested in working on the official module that uses that specific mechanism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ethan M said:

Does anyone know if the Akiyuki six axis robot arm has already been reverse engineered? I am interested in working on the official module that uses that specific mechanism.

Which one are you looking at?

I have done most of the first one and the first section of the second.

Here is a link to what I started for the second one. https://bricksafe.com/pages/HRU_Bricks/robot-arm-mindstorm--technic

The first build is on hold

There was one on YouTube  - 

More details http://www.juggle.cz/LegoEv3dev2bricksCom.asp

 

Edited by HRU_Bricks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.