I found the Berthil version and uploaded the parts list to bricklink. Thank you for your help!!

The parts list in this thread doesn't work - says there is a non existent part - I'm leaning towards this version - But not quite sure yet.

I know this is a difficult one, but it will be my fourth build for GBC - I plan to change the colors up quite a bit.

If you are talking about Ball Factory 3, I have the Akiyuki version I am selling if anyone is interested.  It is 99% color accurate and 99% new parts.

Does anyone have a good parts list for the ball cleaner that Jeroen Stam cleverly reverse engineered?  The one on his brick safe doesn't seem to be set up correctly.

Edited by Fyredog

Anyone else have an issue trying to upload the .bsx file for the ball factory into bricklink?  It says one of the items in the xml file is invalid or does not exist in the bricklink catalog.

18 hours ago, Fyredog said:

Anyone else have an issue trying to upload the .bsx file for the ball factory into bricklink?  It says one of the items in the xml file is invalid or does not exist in the bricklink catalog.

i will take a look at this tomorrow and see what the issue is,i know BL has changed the part id's of some pieces and the white clutch gear is one of them

On 1/24/2023 at 1:21 AM, Fyredog said:

Does anyone have a good parts list for the ball cleaner that Jeroen Stam cleverly reverse engineered?  The one on his brick safe doesn't seem to be set up correctly.

@Fyredog @9v system did some instructions and parts list and posted it on Re-Brickable

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-80659/9vsystem/gbc-akiyuki-ball-cleaner/#details

On 3/5/2023 at 3:55 AM, Lego_GBC_NL said:

Just finished my newest GBC module based on Akiyuki's Mangle Rack mechanism video. Amazing design by the master of GBC!

Really great modules!

I am interested in more details about the feeder module, are you able to upload some more photos to Bricksafe? I am keen to look at it closer and maybe build it.

Thanks

1 hour ago, HRU_Bricks said:

Really great modules!

I am interested in more details about the feeder module, are you able to upload some more photos to Bricksafe? I am keen to look at it closer and maybe build it.

Thanks

Thanks!

Yeah sure, I can upload some more pictures, but I'm not entirely sure... are you referring to the scissor lift with alternator/ball splitter or to the part with the yellow elbow/macaroni pieces just before the balls enter the mangle rack mechanism?

Not sure what I should see as the feeder in my module  :tongue:

21 hours ago, Lego_GBC_NL said:

Thanks!

Yeah sure, I can upload some more pictures, but I'm not entirely sure... are you referring to the scissor lift with alternator/ball splitter or to the part with the yellow elbow/macaroni pieces just before the balls enter the mangle rack mechanism?

Not sure what I should see as the feeder in my module  :tongue:

Thanks for the reply. I am moreboth would be great as I though that that was the first model and then Akiyuki's module was the second. 

8 hours ago, HRU_Bricks said:

Thanks for the reply. I am moreboth would be great as I though that that was the first model and then Akiyuki's module was the second. 

Took 128 extra pictures of the module this evening and just uploaded them to my Bricksafe page (https://bricksafe.com/pages/Lego_GBC_NL/lego-gbc/mangle-rack-gbc-akiyuki---2021/extra-pictures).

It's a big module, so it was difficult to capture everything clearly and I'm afraid some parts are quite dark (especially the black elements), but I did my best :classic:

To provide more details I would need to take the module apart and at this point in time that's a no-go :classic:

Hope it helps! If any questions, please let me know!

The way the balls leave the sliding hoppers really makes this module!

On 12/13/2022 at 10:24 PM, 9v system said:

a new GBC layout from akiyuki and others.

some interesting changes to his modules here, he has removed the black connections on the ends of his modules. the inputs are now bulkier for some reason. 6 heads output is now moved to the front. basket shooter has a very complicated splitter. screw type 1 has been shortened, same with the output ramp from the cup to cup

Great find! It is basically the top tier of Japanese GBC Creators coming together.

On 1/24/2023 at 3:21 AM, ixodie said:

If you are talking about Ball Factory 3, I have the Akiyuki version I am selling if anyone is interested.  It is 99% color accurate and 99% new parts.

how much are you selling it for? and could you send me some photos? thanks

12 hours ago, Lego_GBC_NL said:

Took 128 extra pictures of the module this evening and just uploaded them to my Bricksafe page (https://bricksafe.com/pages/Lego_GBC_NL/lego-gbc/mangle-rack-gbc-akiyuki---2021/extra-pictures).

It's a big module, so it was difficult to capture everything clearly and I'm afraid some parts are quite dark (especially the black elements), but I did my best :classic:

To provide more details I would need to take the module apart and at this point in time that's a no-go :classic:

Hope it helps! If any questions, please let me know!

Thanks!!!!

Just uploaded an upgraded version of the Catch & Release GBC module by Akiyuki\Carson on my YouTube channel. 

Carson's version was the direct inspiration for me to build this GBC module. Really like the idea to organize the grabbers in line, so each ball will go through all 4 of them instead of being picked up by only 1. Expanded Carson's version by doubling the number of grabbers and made some MODs.

My 1st version from 2022 was kinda dark and boring in terms of color scheme, so made some MODs and decided to pimp it up a little. The 4 grabbers are now red, white, orange and yellow.

hi all, its a bit late but i wanted to post the gbc layout we had at brickvention this year, i had a large section of Akiyuki and @Berthil modules on display, most of the modules run ok, i had to pull out tilted rotors and turntable cup to cup. @Jude The Lego Dude also brought a few of my old Akiyuki modules i sold to him. for this year im currently building the gbc tower by @diegobaca

On 1/25/2023 at 2:50 AM, 9v system said:

i will take a look at this tomorrow and see what the issue is,i know BL has changed the part id's of some pieces and the white clutch gear is one of them

Any Luck with this parts list for the Akiyuki Ball Cleaner?  I'm still having issues uploading it to Bricklink.  Thanks in advance.

On 3/25/2023 at 3:10 PM, 9v system said:

i have uploaded the part list to rebrickable, that one should work when exporting to BL

Thank you!  That did work.  Now to collect parts.

This is a video talking about my experience with Akiyuki's pneumatic module.  It took me a bit to get it working well but I eventually got there.  I did make a few changes, some were suggestions from others.  I adjusted the A frame geometry slightly, used only 3L beams on the sides of the basket to reduce friction and used Technic panels on the side to help stabilize the model.  I wanted to use my external air compressor from my GBC Control Center but had issues with the arm rotating way too fast.  The solution was using a simple adjustable air pressure regulator, just on that cylinder.  This works well and allows for more air pressure to raise and lower the arm, without overdoing it on the rotation.

Also after running it for a few hours total, the turntable was not turning so well.  I did end up taking it apart, cleaning it and adding a small amount of lubrication.

It's one of my favorite modules to run, a huge thanks to @Blakbird and @jesuskyr for their efforts in reverse engineering and providing instructions!

Not LEGO GBC related, but still an Akiyuki masterpiece! Just uploaded a video showing my build of Akiyuki's amazing LEGO Axle Sorter AS-L40A (originally designed in 2013).

Massive build, +/- 6.5k parts count, great building experience, huuuuuge and heavy model, nice techniques from the master himself! :classic: Really enjoyed building this one.

On 5/3/2023 at 4:53 PM, BatteryPoweredBricks said:

This is a video talking about my experience with Akiyuki's pneumatic module.  It took me a bit to get it working well but I eventually got there.  I did make a few changes, some were suggestions from others.  I adjusted the A frame geometry slightly, used only 3L beams on the sides of the basket to reduce friction and used Technic panels on the side to help stabilize the model.  I wanted to use my external air compressor from my GBC Control Center but had issues with the arm rotating way too fast.  The solution was using a simple adjustable air pressure regulator, just on that cylinder.  This works well and allows for more air pressure to raise and lower the arm, without overdoing it on the rotation.

Also after running it for a few hours total, the turntable was not turning so well.  I did end up taking it apart, cleaning it and adding a small amount of lubrication.

It's one of my favorite modules to run, a huge thanks to @Blakbird and @jesuskyr for their efforts in reverse engineering and providing instructions!

Great video,  I ran this module a couple weeks ago for 3 days at a show.  My original compressor had to replace the compressor that Blackbird included in his instructs.  That one made it 3 hours until a shaft and gear worked out.  I have since then rebuilt Blackbirds version, and it works well.  I am having some of the same issues you had.  I plan to make the rotation valve more adjustable like the up down valve.  That way I can fine tune a bit better.  I'm also thinking maybe I need to adapt your air limiter to the rotate valve.  I may take the main airlines separately down to the compressor with independent pressure adjustments.  I think with these small mods This module can run fairly consistent for days.