Sign in to follow this  
Blue_Bird

Monthly Subscription Boxes

Has anyone tried any LEGO monthly subscription boxes? There's one called Brickbox that I'm thinking of subscribing to, it has pretty good reviews from what I've seen.

I never really was big on the subscription box thing personally. At least the mainstream ones like Lootcrate who have an unhealthy obsession with putting their logo on everything.

I have had an interest in some other sub boxes like Wrestlecrate and Horrorbox, but I never knew there was a Lego-themed sub box (Aside from the occasional big Lego they throw in the Megacrates and Mega Bloks Halo junk in Lootcrate) I only heard of one Lego sub box and it was pretty decent with Brick Warriors stuff in it and the monthly microbuild.

Though I haven't examined them in great detail, from what unboxings I've seen they tend to have a lot of non-LEGO. Some stuff like lighting kits are fine, Brickwarriors is borderline for me, and any actual offbrand bricks are a complete :sceptic: . I also tend to have enough specific stuff I want that dedicating some of my LEGO budget to things I have no control over doesn't make a lot of sense.