Fanylover

[MOC] Lamborghini Gallardo Super Trofeo Stradale

Nice build, cool side profile.

Like interior ideas incl. handbrake.

IR receiver (like others have said), Wheels, Rear wing / spoiler & Rear lights could benefit from further refinement, colour choice may confuse public @ a show, if ever displayed - Just agree with the expert visitors & call it a "Ferrari Lamborghini" :laugh:

Still the best username on BL :thumbup:

Keep up the good work. OMR

Lamborghini is my favorite super car and this model represents it so well. Maybe a silver engine would look also great.

Additionally, the body reminds me of the Panel vs liftarm debate. I don't intend to revive the debate here, but this model is another example that liftarms are the shaping basis and panels are great to fill gaps, add curves, ..etc. but not for building the whole body using them. I like very much how panels are used as dashboard in this model for instance.

Just my perspective which may not be accurate for sure.

Edited by Samer

To get instruction for 10 please contact with me by private message. I just need you e-mail to send an invoice for payment. :classic::thumbup:

Instruction is done.

Edited by Fanylover

I have to be honest with you, this is a really nice MOC but I'm not sure instructions are worth $10 when crowkillers has instructions for his gallardo for free...

Edited by sm1995

I have to be honest with you, this is a really nice MOC but I'm not sure instructions are worth $10 when crowkillers has instructions for his gallardo for free...

This is not modification of Crowkillers Gallardo... my model has some advantages - RC, suspension, working steering wheel and more accurate proportions of body. I've been doing it for a 2 months

As the person who made the instructions for Crowkillers' Gallardo, I can say that this one looks substantially different. I think it was merely "inspired by" the prior model. $10 seems reasonable to me given the effort involved, though I cannot confirm the quality of the instructions having not seen them. The model looks great though!

I think it's awesome, nice job! Would a regular battery box fit with a little work?

Also, do you happen to have a parts list? I will gladly spend the $10 but I'm not sure if I have everything I would need.

I think it's awesome, nice job! Would a regular battery box fit with a little work?

Also, do you happen to have a parts list? I will gladly spend the $10 but I'm not sure if I have everything I would need.

Parts list is here:

http://rebrickable.c...trofeo-stradale

Regular battery box can be placed instead of one of the seats with little work :classic: Near the engine is not enough space for regular BB

Edited by Fanylover

You can not compare it with Crowkillers Gallardo. This is higher level of design with outstanding proportions. I have already bought instructions. $10 is nothing...

Max

Edited by MaxSupercars

A very nice building. the Gallardo is you very well.

please more such Moc's ...

What is not beautiful:

each time these discussions come

for 10 € Price on !!!!!

It must not buy!

I'll gladly pay 10 €.

That white models looks good but I am a bit distracted by red endings on spoiler - I would have made them either white or black. But I don't think this white version trumps the original red one - for some reason red suits this car very nicely :)

Btw - I will soon post pictures of my version of your car - I made it in black/yellow color but I'm still waiting for few parts that I have forgot to order before. But I'm expecting them any day now :)

Edited by filuS

That white models looks but I am a bit distracted by red endings on spoiler - I would have made them either white or black. But I don't think this white version trumps the original red one - for some reason red suits this car very nicely :)

Btw - I will soon post pictures of my version of your car - I made it in black/yellow color but I'm still waiting for few parts that I have forgot to order before. But I'm expecting them any day now :)

I saw that the original white Super Trofeo Stradale has red endings on spoiler :classic:

Lamborghini-Gallardo-LP570-4-Super-Trofeo-Stradale.jpg

It puts it in different perspective knowing it is inspired by real car - now I find it better looking from all of the sudden :)

here are promised pictures of black/yellow version. At first I wanted to make it all yellow but the lack of existence of yellow bionicle tooth stopped me. Then I was doing some search and found picture of cool looking Aventador (http://www.sssupersports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/yellow-and-black-lamborghini-aventador-10.jpg) and I simply had to try it for this Gallardo. Plus I wanted to use yellow wheel and this is a perfect color combination to do it :)

ei9ZN8O.jpg

6sWVs6k.jpg