Fanylover

[MOC] Lamborghini Gallardo Super Trofeo Stradale

Hi!

It is my first large scale model - RC Lamborghini Gallardo Super Trofeo Stradale.

Features:

- 2 L-motors for drive (gear ratio = 2 differencials downshift)

- 4WD with 3 differentials

- Working 10V piston engine (worked by L-motors)

- Servo motor for steering

- Working steering wheel

- Full independent suspension (double wishbone)

Thank you Crowkillers for inspiration. :classic:

23029388052_61028e18f1_z.jpg

22420159254_199933c730_z.jpg

More photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHskpoGVHk

Edited by Fanylover

Excellent rendition! I'm glad you didn't render the latest body with those awful triangles.

Any instructions in the making or to be made in the future? I'd be glad to build this.

Fanylover,

that is the best Technic Lamborghini Gallardo ever created... !!!

That's artwork! I'm happy that after great BMW M4 DTM appears next great model which will be written in Hall of Fame! At least for me!

I would just change some small unimpprtant details like rearlights and replace the IR receiver with SBrick to hide it (I suppose that you tried everything to hide the IR received but there is not free space). The rear hood is opening in wrong direction. But that are just my small ideas.

It is a really great model and I would like to have instructions for it... The Blackbird will contact you on 100%... :D

Thank you!

I'm looking forward for video!

Max... :***

Edited by MaxSupercars

Very good panel job.

Those assymetric 2L and 3L axle connectors are not good on rear spoiler. Couldn't You make it one stud wider or narrower?

Excellent MOC, like it a lot.

Those assymetric 2L and 3L axle connectors are not good on rear spoiler. Couldn't You make it one stud wider or narrower?
Well, it makes sense to use that kind or parts as black bushes are quite expensive. Plus it is really unnoticeable. Edited by zux

Super Trofeo Stradale have inverse direction of opening hood

http://s1.cdn.autoevolution.com/images/testdrive/gallery/lamborghini-gallardo-lp-570-4-super-trofeo-stradale-test-drive_56.jpg

I will glad to do instruction in PDF, but Im dont know how to do it.

Video coming soon...

Ouu sorry... I didn't know that... Than it is perfect... :)

Max... :)

Edited by MaxSupercars

Wow! I think this is the best technic Lambo MOC made so far! :thumbup:

Really like the parts you've chosen, no visible rare parts spotted(not sure about the soft axles though) :wink:

PS, not a fan of position of the IR receiver, can you lower it a bit? A stud lower will look much better I guess.

What is impressive on this Gallardo is the fact that Fanylover used only studless technic parts to create all the details... Maybe it was easier because of easier straight bodylines of the real car but it is great work...

Max...

Edited by MaxSupercars

Brilliant model there! The front hood and sides look very clean. I agree about the IR receiver, but I understand the challenge of hiding that bulky thing, while still letting enough of it show.

Beautiful model indeed. :wub:

Only minor gripes:

IR receiver sticks out too much

Not sure about the 1x4 plates on the rear lights, how about 1x4 tiles?

I do really like the grille pattern on the rear hatch door (or whatever that is called :tongue: ).

Wow, that looks so good!

Very good panel job.

How about one of these in the middle?

6073231.jpg

edit: and a couple of these on the other side ;-)

Edited by PeterF

OMG! Just perfect :thumbup: It looks even better than the real one :wink: I might build this one even without PF, just for display, because it is amazing beauty :sweet:

Beautiful model and superb photography!

I don't really like the IR receiver ( as others have already pointed out) and how the roof extends past the c-pillar. I also think the area in front of the doors could be a little cleaner - it doesn't really integrate well with the smooth gapless bodywork

But other than, great job :)