Sign in to follow this  
BrickBuilder7622

[MOC] Rodgenhalian Monastery

22111464364_2d7b7d042d_b.jpg

22766360995_0c6437626c_c.jpg

22578131600_367e4d716f_c.jpg

22767721195_48d3ffbd75_c.jpg

22776545101_2d0214d6fd_c.jpg

Rodgenhale is home to the unique Rodgenhalian monks, whose monastery is pictured below. Several years back, these pious monks encountered a severe attack, and were forced to make sturdy modifications to their abbey. Since peaceful times have returned to the countryside, the Rodgenhalian monks have been pioneers in agricultural technology as well as aid and support for the village community. Housing men from all walks of medieval life, Abbott Martin Owen attempts to preserve the traditions of the monastery and retain peace in Rodgenhale.

Well, well, well... two months since I've posted a build? Honestly it feels like a year. I've been more busy than I have ever been in my entire life with school. work, and business in general. My guess is that this creation has about 15,000 pieces or more, and during its two month construction period, I came up with MANY more building ideas, so you'll see some more builds from me really soon hopefully.

On the surface it looks like a fairly straightforward build but the more you look, the more awesome details you see. I really like the colours used on the main structure. And as mentioned before, those chairs are great!

Very nice work, those chairs really do jump out as excellent little builds in the second picture. I like how they use an elevator to go from the beach to the monastery.

Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments! As I recall, the use of the latticed window piece was not my idea, but I was excited to see how that technique would work in this MOC. Again, thanks so much and hopefully more builds will be coming soon...