Bonaparte

Server Issue

Just saw them. For the most part it seems to be fixed, but every now and then it won't give me access. This may just be my phone, though.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

It wasn't working on my phone either. I tried desktop but got the same error message, so I imagine it was a server thing and not your device. :classic:

Edited by mediumsnowman

For the last couple hours I've been getting Error 403- Forbidden whenever I try to access the website. It seems to be working fine now. :shrug_confused:

Glad it's back now. Was scared I'd been banned. :laugh: Should know better than that. The Eurobrick guys have to have a reason and I've made it a point to follow their rules.

We again suffered from the same problem we had about a week ago, causing some downtime.

Last time we only fixed the issue, but didn't find the root cause. This time also the root cause was found and a permanent fix implemented!

Glad it's back now. Was scared I'd been banned. :laugh: Should know better than that. The Eurobrick guys have to have a reason and I've made it a point to follow their rules.

If you get banned you go to a special place. You will still be able to access to the forum... but just a certain part of it. :wink:

Thanks Bony! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Is this related only to your server ?

By coincidence my Flickr account was lacking at exactly the same time eurobricks did today.

Restarting my router and PC session didnt resolve the problem since i thought it was an network issue i had with my own setup.

Also looking through several posts here it does seem that by random some Flickr pictures doesnt show up.

Edited by KlodsBrik